[req] smurf cake

I know this stuff is cheap, but I don’t pay for store bought juice anymore, and the smell and vape taste are pretty great!
I see one version posted here, but I don’t trust it as the flavors are too high to be legit…any help would be appreciated.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of this one. I make a great blueberry cheese cake that i vape all day long.

1 Like

From what I read on the description it seems like a bb and cream with a pie crust. Wondering what the cream is like, the reviews say it’s buttery as well. sounds good.

is it this one ?

the reviews talk a lot about it being a buttery cake forward and blueberry back note. This seems like it could be done. I just don’t know what bb they are using. wild, extra candy so many out there. Also sweet cream TFA is a buttermilk cream. I would pair that with NWF 's( Northwest flavors ECX ) birthday cake
then try your hand at nailing down the % of different blueberries.

Blueberry Wild TFA 3%
Blueberry FW 3%
Sweet cream TFA 1.5%
Birthday cake NWF 4-5% ( vg based )
pie crust TFA 1.25%

Or

Blueberry extra TFA 4%
Blueberry wild TFA 3%
Sweet cream Cap’s 2%
butter cream FW 1.5%

Blueberry candy TFA 1%
Blueberry wild TFA 3%
Blueberry extra 2%
Sweet cream FW 1.85%
butter cream Cap’s 1%

Just a few thoughts thrown out there. I’d like to know as well as I love blueberries and cream mmhhh !!! I’ll follow the thread maybe someone who has had the juice and chime in, as I have not.

3 Likes

This is mine i will share with ya

3 Likes

That’s the one!

I like your suggestions and appreciate your help…I think you are on the right track, but I’ve got ALL of SillyRabbit’s flavors in his recipe, and it sounds damn close for a guy who’s never tried it.
…I’ve got ALOT to work with here and am certain I can make something vapable!

I love this forum!

4 Likes

I just love blueberry, and I’ve done a lot of playing with this one. And came up this. It may not be the same. But it is damn good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got everything but that odd cheesecake (only TFA w and wo the gcc).
This is certainly on the horizon…you had me at Bavarian Cream

2 Likes

U got me thinking now of new York cheese cake and maybe some butter cream. Hhhmmmmm.

2 Likes

I didn’t even consider the Bavarian cream, good call.

2 Likes

Thats what i love about this stuff. There is no end to playing around with stuff. But this is my 3 50mil bottle I’ve vaped on. And it just don’t seem to get old. But i love me some strawberries. My rabbit milk is so so so good after it steeps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was vaping some blueberry cheesecake while reading this thread. Like what you have in that one. Be trying that one next mixing day I get. Thanks for sharing.

If you guys like blueberry, you should try Roykin’s Follies - Baby Blue - it’s a cool blueberry bubblegum licorice - very nice, I gotta try make an approximation at some point!

3 Likes

I think you will like that one. Its a nice blueberry flavor with a cheese cake overlay. Nothing overwhelming. I vape this one all day long.

1 Like

Please post the strawberry rabbit on the strawberry love thread when you get time I’d love to see it.

My rabbit milk ? Amy2

1 Like

I think she means this

2 Likes

yes the one he raved about :wink:

1 Like

I’ve tasted vape wilds smurf cake and I think I’m really close with this one😊 http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/396201/Gargamel%27s+Dream+%28blue-cake%29

1 Like

Wow theres a lot of flavors in that one. Looks good though; -)

1 Like

That recipe is a ROCKIN!!!

I’ve made it almost a week in steep on a 20ml bottle, it passed the drop/taste test and it’s been hell waiting.
Got it loaded up in a Billow v2 Nano and I’m curious if the blueberry pops more after a full steep? Or did you hold back on the BB for a reason?