[REQ] Southern Traditions - Back Porch Tobacco

Have searched everywhere and cannot find. Looking for a recipe for “Southern Traditions - Back Porch Tobacco”. This is a premium $$$ vape juice that was my ADV before I started mixing on my own.

Has anyone ever seen a recipe for this?

Thanks
Russ

4 Likes

@Russ24 Welcome to the forum. I don’t know about that commercial liquid, but have learned that trying to clone an existing flavor is tough. After experimenting, a lot, I came close enough to what I was looking for to satisfy my taste buds. Others may be able to point you in the direction for something close, but expecting an exact clone is a recipe for unmet expectations. Thanks for posting and hope you find something that works well for an ADV.

3 Likes

Yep, totally get it. Just kind of hoping for something that comes close. Thanks.

3 Likes

Southern Tradition – Back Porch Tobacco – Brings back memories of Grandpa’s stories and the smell of a warm and sweet tobacco with hints of vanilla and spice.

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

Found this on the recipe side. It may be an early clone attempt. Maybe they got the recipe from here. it’s dated 2016.

Front porch Bacco

Ingredient %
American Tobacco USA Blend (FW) 3.00
Black Fire (FA) 1.00
Caramel (Hangsen) 1.00
flavor west 555 3.00
MTS Vape Wizard (FA) 1.00
Simply Vanilla (CAP) 2.00
Virginia Fire Cured (FW) 2.00

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Thank you. Will have to make an order and get those ingredients to give it a try

1 Like