[REQ] Spellbound by Illusions

Hi…
Trying to do a clone of SPELLBOUND by Illusions. Been playing with nectarine, juicy peach and sugarcane. It’s just not there :frowning: does anyone have some close clones? I tried Hebe’s Nectar (Spellbound clone) but it’s just not right. Anyone cloned it yet ?? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! I am sry i cant be much help other then edit the topic and refer u to Clone Request Helpful Guidelines Gl to u!

6 Likes

The juice is described as being “Spellbound e-juice by Illusions Vapor is a mesmerizing blend of fresh nectarine that’s been delicately sweetened with scrumptious sugar cane juice. It’s a delicious treat, night or day.”

It’s not just Nectarine and Sugar Cane… theres a hint of something else, like a pinapple or apricot.There a slight ‘tang’ and/or a chase of melon on the exhale.

I made my Flavor Stash public :grinning:

1 Like

I think I got close…it’s really good anyway
Spellbound 1(60ml) 30/70 9ml DIY TFA nectarine 3 ml strawberry ripe TFA .60 sugar cane and 2 to 4 drops kiwi…you have to be careful as the kiwi overpowers it and it seems to be missing a little fruit flavor somewhere
Now spellbound 2 pretty much mixed it the same way but with two types of strawberries and less sugar cane and I used a different sweetener sucrose much better also I added dragon fruit it made it really tasty something to play around with have fun with it​:grin::blush:

1 Like

Super awesome :slight_smile: I will try tonight when home !!!

1 Like

It is entirely possible that there is an apricot in there to modify the nectarine it is commonly used with both nectarine / peach to help them along a little

3 Likes

Awesome let me know how it turns out😊

1 Like

Might want to try to get your amounts used, into the calculator side of this site… :slight_smile:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide

1 Like