REQ Tangerine Recipe Help

Will make a larger batch and split and steep, see how they change over a few weeks thanks

1 Like

I like marshmallow to sweeten some juices with but it seems to dull citrus vapes to me. I like to use another fruit like pear to sweeten them or the CAP sweet cream if Iā€™m gonna add cream. the FA Condensed milk is good to depending on the mix, its like sweetened condensed milk and very very true to the name.

1 Like

I have to agree in fact most citrus needs longer I do one with Grapefruit that is good at 7 days but if I can keep my hands off of it for a month itā€™s Oh My God so wonderful.

Sadly the recipe actually belongs to a friend of mine that owned a company and I have signed a non discloser agreement that I donā€™t share the three recipes I have of his.

1 Like

Good to know. The condensed milk is an interesting idea, takes me back to being a kid, tinned fruit and condensed milk yum.

Not to toot my own horn but this one is awesome even w/o the Goji Berry I first created it w/o it and then wanted a splash of berry. It may point you in the direction you want.

Vienna Sunset

Ingredient %
Goji (FE) 0.75
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 2.35
Meringue (TPA) 1.75
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 3.85
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 2
Vienna Cream (FA) 1

Flavor total: 12.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

As far as your recipe goes have you considered the fresh cream a bit higher diluting some of the tangerineā€¦Iā€™d add FA Custard around 1.25-1.50% drop the fresh cream to around 0.75-1.00% and then you may also benefit from a couple drops of Lemon Sicily FA 0.25-0.5% just to keep the tangerine tangy. I have a feeling that white peach is killing the sweetness as well itā€™s a potent flavor maybe drop it back to 1-2 drops per 10 mls then you may not have to use the tangerine so high.

1 Like

Thanks Amy another one to try, I think I will drop the peach and try a few of the suggestions above one of them is bound to do the trick. :wink:

1 Like