[REQ] Taruto Clone

Got a free bottle of Taruto by Yami with a recent hardware purchase. Love it and would love to hear if anyone is working on a clone.

3 Likes

Taruto eJuice has been one of the most sought-after dessert flavored ejuice in the entire vaping industry. Puff on a soft and flaky puff pastry pie shell, filled with soft and warm baked custard! Enjoy smooth and creamy cloud heaven, allowing for custard pie clouds for days
“Is it just a bakery and custard taste you get from this or is there anything else you can pick up” as I’ve never tried it

6 Likes

It’s an egg tart custard pie with a sugar spice topping. I would say some eggnog some custard maybe some brulee and pie crust with butter

4 Likes

Like a Portuguese tart

2 Likes

Have you searched it in the recipe part of the site

2 Likes

Now that I am not mobile… the reason why I know about this one is a friend likes to vape it.
He now refuses to buy any, mine comes close but it is not exact. To get exact, you would have to use yet another flavor company, as the manufacture from that juice uses Chinese flavorings.

Taruto

All FLV

1% vanilla custard
.8% eggnog
.6% graham cracker
.6% brulee
.6% popcorn

Let it sit for eh… 5-7 days… you might want to adjust the flavors more to your liking.
Who knows, but my buddy likes this mix.

6 Likes

Is that 8 supposed to have a . in front of it? I was like whaaaaaaat, a Smoky recipe at over 10% :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Yeps supposed to be .8% :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

fixted all up now… :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m going to try the recipe from SmokyBlue and the one on the sight called Taruto (Clone) - Portuguese Custard Tarts - by Long Haired Vaper. I just love this stuff. My next order I’m going to be trying some of the clones in this Forum. Love the Unicorn Milk, Tigers Blood and most of the highly rated juice on this sight but want to try something new.

2 Likes