[REQ] Tasty Fruity Mango

Not really it makes 200ml and it is a Great Mango liquid …Its Mango and its very good

4 Likes

I want to try this recipe
but I can’t find
Malaysia Double Mango
In the uk anywhere, could there be a alternative?

2 Likes

maybe @cxxxxp can chime in.

2 Likes

Mystic Mango.

Don’t even know who makes it, if it’s still being made or where to buy it, but I remember my landlord giving me a 125mL bottle of the shit until my first order arrived.

Course I grew sick of it and when I started getting orders ignored the MM completely, but one day when that was sl I had left in the cupboard and just as I was on the last 10mL or so I started getting sentimental and liking it.

Mm good mango flavour anyway: even if it worked its way through my system until even my skin smelled like it.

2 Likes

Forum link

Has anybody tried any Malaysian concentrates? They’re sold here under the names RAW, Frandy and Flavor World, among others. They seem to all be the same thing.
:point_down:
RAW Factory Flavor is basically Reka’s front end, selling to small manufacturer and the DIY community. Yes, their fruit concentrates are more realistic than any other brands.
Reka is rebranded Wrecka at Chefs

Sexy Mango is the one you’re looking for i think (ELR Reviews)

EDIT: apparently this is false speculation. See @cxxxxp’s answer below (here).

4 Likes

LOL visited RAW website - they have Durian fruit flavor. Definitely not one to vape in a public place! :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I bought some of those stick wafer packets from Woolies a few years ago marked down and thought I’d give it a go because they just looked like white choc and I’d never heard of durian at all.

Man… soon as I cracked open the bag I get hit with that stench of dirty socks.

Horrible, horrible flavour.

I can’t even IMAGINE how bad a concentrate would be :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

No knuckle test for me :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey guys, I really love this flavour, IMO it shits all over the reka and raw flavours (Sorry Reka) The manufacturer of these flavours is ‘Cloud Burst Effects’ and they were very hard to get in contact with but appear to have done a deal with Flavour World South Africa. They love this flavour over there. I searched the internet for many months, it was the one and ONLY place I could find it and get it shipped worldwide was from Flavour World (ZA)

I’m relatively broke but I saved up to make it happen as there really was no alternative that I could find and boy did I try. If you are obsessed with mango, pick up Frandy Mango v2 as well it’s another good one and any others you want to try but can’t get elsewhere. I bought a big bottle and a bunch of other flavours I wanted to try, and I used a reshipper to send it to me in Australia. The owner was really helpful in setting it up and helping me to get it organised. Would recommend, if you’re really into mangoes, that is :slight_smile: Otherwise it’s FE Mango for me. Hope this helps, happy to talk mangoes any time!

4 Likes

Yeah no way…

Your tongue would jump out your mouth and run the fuck away.

3 Likes

This is the link to CBE on flavour world. You want the Double Mango by CBE/FSA. I can also highly recommend Mango Juice and Alphonso Mango. There is another good recipe in the comments which uses all three flavours, worth a mix :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve got 100mL of a mango & sorbet flavour in ther cupboard I made because I liked Mystic Mango back in the day, but I just cannot bring myself to want to vape it becaus fruits afre just not my thing.

2 Likes