[REQ] Tasty Fruity Mango

does anyone know the recipe for “tasty fruity” Mango?

4 Likes

Description

Mango Tasty Fruity Eliquid by Tasty Fruity E Liquids is a sweet tropical mango flavour straight from the lush tropic islands with a dash of mint.

5 Likes

I have no experience with Mango, but wanted to welcome you to the forum. The folks here are friendly and helpful. Hope you find a Mango flavor that floats your boat and tickles your taste buds.

3 Likes

I have not heard of the concentrate that you speak of, but i do have some nice Mango recipes and some clones that use Mango (FLV) and Shisha Mango (INW).
I find that in small-med qty the Flavorah Mango has a very smooth, ripe flavour and more reminiscent of Papaya. In fact it really reminds me of the Del Monte Mango and Papaya juice, which i think is all natural so that must be a good sign for authenticity :slight_smile:

As for Shisha Mango, this is entirely different. Again, still definitely a mango but much more geared towards a sharper, brighter taste. Somewhat zingy. If you use the Flavorah Mango as a smooth base, i found you can brighten it up with some bright juicy notes with the Inawera Shisha Mango.

I also found the Shisha Mango to be pretty exact to the mango flavour present in Ohm Boy’s (Volume 2) Raspberry and Mango Lemonade. Hope this helps!

SteepleJack

4 Likes

I can vouch for this one by @cxxxxp - if anything you will appreciate the notes like I did.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3858191?

2 Likes

i have Mango (FLV). smells awesome from the bottle. i did a single test and it was horrid

2 Likes

what % did u try

4 Likes

let me look, brb

4 Likes

well, idk, i guess i didn’t save it. but i am sure it was whatever the recomended % was

4 Likes

that comes up as 2%

4 Likes

@Diyflavorchasers dmango unchained @zippy

6 Likes
7 Likes

A very good mango. I purchased it and it was gone quick. It is made by our friend @woftam

7 Likes

can you get that stuff in the uk?

5 Likes

Yes Chefs stock it

3 Likes

can you send the link?

4 Likes

Sure

5 Likes

whoo pricey

3 Likes

May be pricey but I think it’s a one shot. It is flavors only. You mix base and nic. Should make 120ml from the 30ml bottle.

6 Likes

Correct @rcleven the 30ml will make 200ml finished juice

5 Likes