[REQ] The Fairmont by Khali Vapor

Has anyone tried this? The fairmont is a pineapple cream that is a stronger fresh tart pineapple with a good amount of cream flavor to it.
I have tried a few pineapple flavorings and can not come up with anything close. Best I did was a mix of Sugarloaf Pineapple and Inawera Pineapple Ananas with Fresh cream, but still not fresh enough.
Any Golden Pineapple except in tiny % is out…

3 Likes

I just made this based on your and Khali’s descriptions. Very good just off the scale. These two Pineapples are awesome if your looking for new options.

5 Likes

“Inspired By Our Favorite Theme Park Treat!”

This led me to the Pineapple Dole Whip at Disney. Very likely the theme park in question, given Khali is in Cali.

So, this could help your investigations:
https://www.wdwvacationtips.com/pineapple-dole-whip/

2 Likes

I also came across Dole Whip recipes and made one a few different times. Good stuff, but not The Fairmont.

2 Likes

I have not tried those pineapples. They’re going on the list. Thank you.

2 Likes

Right on! You can pick up both of those at diyvaporsupply.com. the NF is a little brighter than the RF, but both are solid. I used them in their low to lower-middle range here to leave room to kick 'em up if needed. They can go up to 3% each at the very top if needed.

2 Likes

or you could try mine… however mine does have an orange back side… super tart and mouth puckering.
If you wanted to, lower the blood orange to around .4% and see what you think.

4 Likes

Watching this thread because if there’s another pineapple out there that tops Sugarloaf i need to know about it! :drooling_face::drooling_face:
@uthinkofsomething Welcome back!!

3 Likes

@atssec97 Even if I never make a legit Fairmont clone, I’m happy I came across Sugarloaf as well, great stuff.

2 Likes