[REQ] The Gentleman's Reserve - All Time Best Selling Vape Juice!

I can’t get this juice anymore and would like help cloning it. Any help would be appreciated!

4 Likes

you had me reeled in until i saw the kentucky bourbon base lol i have not used any whiskey or boubon type flaves however im always trying to develop a Vanilla Almond milk with and without coconut

4 Likes

It’s damn good with a scotch or whiskey at the end of the day, stupid state laws here

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of that one before, but it sounds similar to this which is a really good recipe. Just have to let it steep a couple weeks.

8 Likes

Thanks I will mix up a tester!

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to agree with @ffrank it sounds just like Castle Long. Toasted coconutty bourbon goodness. Tastes a little like cardboard but in an oddly delicious and satisfying way. Maybe the wood/bourbon combo. I’ve not had the original but be still my beating heart, I do so love that clone recipe.

6 Likes

Nope that clone looks like it! I will have to put another order in for missing ingredients, but I will make it as soon as I get them!

3 Likes

I really appreciate everyone’s input!

3 Likes

It’s one of two juices I’ve made in 12 oz batches (the other is strawnana custard). My typical “big” batch is 60ml and my extra big batch (last all semester size) is 4 oz. The idea of ever running out of it is scary. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It must be wonderful then!

I can’t speak for a clone to this juice, for I have never had it. A friend of mine says one of my juices kind of fits the profile, if you want to give it a whirl. Not a clone though, but a nice unique “smokey” juice…

Ylang's got Wood

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1
Oak Wood (FA) 2
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 2.4
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1.5
Ylang Ylang (FA) 1

Flavor total: 9.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

You are very welcome. It might not be what you are looking for but I’m sure you will like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Every now ad then I succumb to the need to try something I shouldn’t, I continue to try to match this. Close but not there yet.

.http://lazarusvintage.com/sir-james-vsop/

2 Likes

Well, I certainly think so. I imagine it’s not to everyone’s liking, but ya know how that goes. :stuck_out_tongue:

That recipe @DarthVapor posted is really excellent as well.

5 Likes

i am as well it looks good! i have lots of stuff to get now!

3 Likes

i’m going to try theses more cost effective recipes before i get this, thank you!

2 Likes

I agree and I have made the Castle Long Clone byEWS one above and a tweaked version I make a lot of. It is good.

2 Likes

I have a feeling one of these will be very close, if not spot on! If I need to I will get that one you shared.

1 Like

A slightly different version of Castle Long if your interested…

Castle Long Tut
4.00% Kentucky Bourbon (TPA)
2.00% Toasted Almond (TPA)
2.00% Vanillin 10% (TPA)
1.50% Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FW)
1.50% Oak Wood (FA)
1.00% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
1.00% Coconut (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.75% Brown Sugar (SC) (Real Flavors)

7 Likes