[REQ] Triple Mango by Lost Mary

Disposible vape I had on holiday and love the lost mary flavours…

https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/lost-mary-bm600-triple-mango

With just one fruit, this vape offers creaminess, smoothness, sweetness and floral undertones.

Flavour was strong… Would like to find a concentrate or a DIY mix what replicas this just normal nic user.

Describing the profile of this mango will help us to help you better: What is the initial taste, the mid-tone, and after taste? Things like sweetness, body and fibrous aspects will help a lot - The majority of blenders here have a selection of mango concentrates to create the profile we personally prefer.

Oh, and just naming a juice or disposable is meaningless to most: The last time I tried one was a few years ago to help in designing one for a friend. And, obviously, the other knowledgeable active members (madness and tobacco is my area) will also struggle to remember buying a juice.

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined us.

2 Likes

A lot depend on what gear you use, POD? MTL vape? Flavour? Based on that you can then decide what percentage to use.
For a strong sweet Mango (like those used on disposables) look for Chemnovatic and SSA, sparkling Mango by Reka is ripe and good, could give it a juicy twist.
If you need a more refined Mango, I love FLV’s both, ripe and sweet, FA Indian is awesome, VTA Shisha Mango, you can’t go wrong with them.
Remember to add sucralose if you want to go close to the disposable taste.
Welcome to ELR!

2 Likes

A great selection there. I think I’ll add Mangosteen (VTA) as a good one for sweetness and a natural fibrous note complementing Sweet Mango (FLV) and Shisha Mango (VTA).

Damn, I am now interesting whipping up a few tropical cocktails.

4 Likes

I just did, and used Fig/Papaya/Lime… just to avoid the boring coconut/Pineapple whatever… :rofl:

1 Like

I went for a tequila and mango one myself though you’ve tempted me to rustle up a fig, spiced apple and gin one.

1 Like