[REQ] Twelve Monkeys Matata

Found recipes for all the other Twelve Monkeys ejuice but not Matata, which is my favourite. Does anyone have a recipe they’re willing to share?

you found a recipe for orangz?

flavour profile of Matata for those who havent tried it

Matata raised Kanzi and knows a thing or two about delicious fruity vapes. Big, bold grape on the inhale, followed by a smooth, ripe apple exhale. This bright and succulent blend will awaken your taste buds all day, every day.

2 Likes

What does this mean?!

1 Like

nothing at all Kanzi is another one of their juices… some canadian vendors try to make interesting little stories in their juice descriptions… the juice kanzi is named after a primate thats supposed to be the smartest one or something and its a troipical fruity vape that is quite popular… so im guessing they were trying to cash in on the popularity of the other one when writing the descripton IDK.

1 Like

It sounds almost like a Jungle Book thing… :confused:

2 Likes

lol I just ignore the weird story stuff in the descriptions and focus on the flav profile…

2 Likes

Just from the description, I’d start with:
Concord Grape (FA)
Fuji Apple (FA)
… but that’s just me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

dont forget the sucrolose

1 Like

That is my brothers favorite too. I would love to put together a decent clone recipe for it myself.

1 Like

I sense some odd Canadian stories are bout ready to come out eh?
Did I ever tell you a’boot the moose, the puck, and Tim?

3 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/901542/Matata%20Clone

Have you tried this one yet @Doug11

1 Like

I have not tried this but am more flavours next week, I’ll give it a try. Thank you so much! Still looking for the O-rangz recipe for you. I came across it some time ago but haven’t been able to find it again.

A story like Anomymiss says, but as they are both Monkeys, it probably just means Kanzi was derived out of Matata.