[REQ] Unicorn Poop (the vapor chef)

i’ve searched around the internets and haven’t been able to find a clone recipe for Unicorn Poop by The Vapor Chef… anyone aware of one or know where to find one?

Not sure I’ve seen one called Unicorn Poop or a specific clone of that juice, but there’s several Unicorn Milks, Unicorn Pukes, Unicorn Bloods, etc on ELR. Maybe one of those will get you started in the right direction?

Maybe you could do a milk/blood/puke mix… (Which sounds disgusting and something I never thought I would say.)

3 Likes

it is the ONLY juice that i have found could be an all day, every day vape, and if i could find a recipe for it it would be awesome. there are a lot of juices that come close to being good, but i still find myself wanting something else after a certain point. from what i have read through reddit and other sources, is that it is so complex, people don’t even know where to begin… if you are looking to try something awesome, try that.

Now that sounds ridiculously good to me ! Ahhha

This is what it looks like before it’s liquified into an ejuice.

4 Likes

I goggle it also lol ! Bad thing is , I would eat one ! Now I see the description it makes me wonder if unicorn vomit is in this ?

Unicorn vomit FW I feel is really potent stuff.

1 Like

You might not be able to find a clone right off the bat. However, from doing a bit of research in the flavor list here on ELR, these are the flavors with the highest ratings which might constitute your poop. With some time and experimentation, you might be able to make something even better than the Vapor Chefs rendition.

Blueberry Extra (TPA)
Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)
Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
Raspberry Sweet (TPA)

1 Like