(REQ) Vani-tea by the steam factory

Hi guys I was wondering if I could get any help with cloning Vani-tea by the steam factory.
It’s a peach cream tea with slight vanilla notes
I’m beating my head into the wall trying to find a good way to blend the flavors and what to use! I have a lot of peach flavors only a couple teas and many creams. The vanilla is a big downfall of mine I can’t get it right, I have used mostly TFA and don’t care for them. Has anyone used INAWERA shiaha vanilla? Anyway thanks for any and all help! Vape on fam!

3 Likes

https://thesteamfactory.us/products/vani-tea

The most peachy, milky, vanilla juice ever from the most beautiful tree in the world! Harvested in mysterious Mongolia, presented to vapers who want the very best.

3 Likes

It is a kind of profile I have been thinking of lately

My first draft would be something like:
back tea FA 2%
honey peach JF 1.4
shisha vanilla 0.6
vienna cream FA 1.2

I would probably then go on changing stuff, and I doubt I’d manage to stop myself from adding an agrum in there. Maybe a couple drops of clementine or bergamot FA.

I might just go for another vanilla as well. Maybe vanila tahiti fa

6 Likes

Nice thanks man I have to try shisha vanilla all the others have that peppery taste and are hard to emulsify

5 Likes

It’s good to see someone in the Clones category actually making an effort to mixing one, instead of just asking where they can find the recipe. Just sayin’…:blush:

5 Likes

By the way, shisha vanilla is on of the few non DAAP free one.
I hear good things about vanilla smooth flavorah, but it is quite an investment.

4 Likes

Worth every penny… I keep a 4oz bottle, just for myself. along with sugar orchid :wink:

5 Likes

Pepper Taster welcome to the club… Do you get it with a lot of Flaves or just TPA vanilla bean ice cream and vanilla custard ???

4 Likes

I haven’t had a huge variety of vanilla but the only examples I can think of that aren’t spicy are capella vanilla custard v1 and wonder flavors vanilla custard (which btw makes an amazing vanilla pudding recipe it’s great and super creamy but doesn’t work for this recipe) but ya most give me a separation of flavors and it’s really hard to blend unless I in turn bring down my high notes which kind of defeats the purpose lol.

3 Likes

If you like vanilla custard v1 (cap), I can highly recommend Custard Premium (FA) … it’s like CAP on steroids.
For my taste, a big :+1: for Vanilla Custard & Vanilla Pudding from Flavorah though. DIYFS Holy Vanilla is a very good option for a dark vanilla (not creamy) and a good option if you don’t want to shell out $$$ for MF. Shisha Vanilla is a light vanilla but with an undeniable creamy effect. None of these have a peppery effect and I too taste pepper with TPA.

5 Likes

Sorry to trow things off just wanted to find out ok @anon28032772 i also taste pepper with dairy milk, vanilla bean ive cream, and vanilla flavors just wanted to know the mixes you make do you use flavors that arent peppery for you or is there a list of flavors that seporate those flavors and give non pepper flavors thanks @fidalgo_vapes sorry adding you too for any help on this thanks

5 Likes

Reaper2 i avoid flaves that taste like that , but for me it only a couple flavors.

3 Likes

You cant take my van pudding (think thick cream) and my cream and whipped cream and my frosting and my sugar orchid… wait… already said about the so… but yeah there is my list of lists…

oh and my custards… and my smooth vanilla and vanilla bean… I have to have larger bottles… 15ml ones just go too fast here… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Reaper is a pepper taster … And an unfortunate one lol… I think every vanilla flavor has had a pepper note for me its only 2 … Which are easily replaced by any manufacturer

3 Likes

Yup it sucks big time i dont have a lot of flavors but looks like custards and pudings and cereals are all out for me that is why i cant get a great vape with the flavors i have i think i should leave the creams for now and start with fruits but the bakkery juices sounded so wonderful its bad tasting pepper and also cant taste strawberry just wished i could taste all flavors like other people do but hope i have more success with fruits.

3 Likes

Have you tested the individual flavors??? i would start by testing the flavirs by themselves to determine which ones are putting off pepper note…

3 Likes

You have great flavors … All of those flavors could make some nice recipes … Although you do have a couple that are notorious for pepper notes

4 Likes

I get pepper from French Vanilla (CAP) but it goes away in 3 days. Shisha works for me though. I was going to suggest that also.

4 Likes

Thats another i have heard has that effect hmmmm I wonder what it is

4 Likes

No idea but it does disappear after a few days. For me, anyway.

3 Likes