[REQ] Vape Wild Pinkle Twinkle / Pink Starburst clone

I have been on the search to clone Vape Wild’s Pinkle Twinkle for some time now. I have tried a lot of other “Pink Starburst” recipes out there and noting seems close. Oddly enough several local places have their own brand that tastes exactly like VW Pinkle Twinkle. Below are my attempts. Any help would be awesome!!!

Almost forgot… I also have tried using Pink Burst flavor concentrate and that didnt work either. :frowning:

Marshmallow (TPA) 6.00
Sour (TPA) .40
Strawberry (TPA) 8.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4.00

Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 2.00
Strawberry (TPA) 8.00
Sweet and Tart (TPA) 2.00
Sweet Cream (TPA) 4.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4.00

Grapefruit (CAP) 3.00
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 7.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 3.00

Sweet Cream (TPA) 2.00
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5.00
Strawberry (TPA) 2.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.00
Watermelon (TPA) 2.00

Ethyl Maltol (10% PG) Diluted 2% (TPA) 1.00
Strawberry (TPA) 5.00
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4.00
watermellon (TPA) 3.00

Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA)2.00
Strawberry (TPA) 8.00
Sweet Cream (TPA) 4.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4.00

1 Like

Remove the Marshmallow & Sub Watermelon (TPA) @ 6%
I would also increase Sour (TPA) to .5%

I hope this is helpful :+1:

5 Likes

images What he said.

2 Likes

Thanks Mark_Turner, but sadly thats not it :frowning:

It sounds right, but doesnt have the same flavor. The strawberry is too tart I think. I also tried strawberry at 6 and 7 but it still seems off.

1 Like

It had CAP Sweet Strawberry 7%, TFA Strawberry at 1% and TFA Watermelon at 2%. I forget the cream base but ik it had FA meringue and TFA Sweet Cream. To add tartness I went with CAP Juicy Lemon. Hope that helps.

Could also use Banana cream at 1% as a taffy base, kind of like what is suggested for Nitrous - Junkie Juice clone. and Italian lemon Siciliy at 1% for tartness.

Interested in what comes of it. I don’t like strawberry starburst, but I do like taffy candy without a taffy base

2 Likes

Thanks Dark,

Sadly that didnt get me there either. Only thing is I dont have banana cream to try but I hate banana flavors lol

Trying to keep this visible…

:neutral_face:

Banana Cream at 1% would not be bananably visible; it would just add that taffy vibe as suggested. I’d love a good strawberry starburst so I’m definitely watching this thread.

1 Like

Has anyone tried Inaweras Strawberry Kiss?
Think this would work as it has that almost candy strawberry taste with a nice creamy back note that would work well with a good vanilla? Holy Vanilla springs to mind and maybe another candy strawberry,maybe real flavours Strawberry or even better FA Juicy Strawberry? Another point to remember is that candies are very much sugar loaded so a splash of sweetener would bring it together?
Worth trying, especially the Strawberry Kiss.

1 Like

TW12 Maybe I should try ordering some Banana Cream :banana:

1 Like

Chewy,

Sadly I dont have any of those currently :neutral_face:

1 Like

The Strawberry Kiss is worth having and also the holy vanilla.
They would be great additions to your stash.

2 Likes

Chewy, I havent seen either of these at the online shops I go through. Where did you pick them up?

I got the Strawberry Kiss direct from Inawera in Poland and the Holy Vanilla I purchased from Chefs Flavours here in the UK.

Man you guys have all the good flavors over there!

1 Like

I think that holy vanilla is an American flavour? Not sure but a few of the mixers on here brought my attention to it.
Inawera are easy to deal with and a few in the U.S. Order directly from them with no issues.
So they should be easy enough to get hold of?
I have just thrown a quick mix together of the Strawberry Kiss @ 1% and Holy Vanilla @ 3% with 0.5% FW sweetener. Will test it out in a few days and see where it leads me but a finger test is telling me I don’t think it will be far off? We’ll see after a steep?

Thanks Chewy! How’s it lookin?

It’s actually very close! Which is a pleasant surprise as I thought there would be additional flavours to create the soft chew part.
But it has that sharp zing of strawberry that pink starburst has and the vanilla helps create the soft candy chew part.
Might try an additional mix and add a taffy flavour for comparison and see if it adds a further dimension but this mix I will quite happily vape.

1 Like

Guess I will be placing another order soon lol

1 Like