[REQ] VaperFi Pineapple Pow

Hi,
does anyone know VaporFi GRND RSRV Pineapple Pow ?
I got into DIY because I want variety and I’m really easy to please but I can’t let go of this one. And of course it’s one of the more expensive ones.
The website says it’s a Pineapple + Watermelon + Sweet Hibiscus mix. The pineapple is the main flavor for sure. You can’t really taste the Watermelon or the Hibiscus by themselves but they must have a reason.

So any help or ideas would be appreciated.

2 Likes

They could be usimg them at low percent just to enhance the pineapple or maybe make it juicier…It may also be that neither are in the liquid … What do you taste when you vape it ??

4 Likes

I taste a very fruity, sweet and refreshing Pineapple. no cooling effect, I tried Pineapple Juicy and Golden Pineapple and 5% to compare. These Pineapples don’t taste even close to it

3 Likes

There are three Pineapples that are supposed to be good… Flavorah , VTA sugar loaf , and MB funky pineapple… The VTA is the only one I tried… But it is so much betyer than the two you listed …I watche timmerz review and it seems he got a Pineapple with a cranberry type note so maybe the hibiscus and watermelon are lo

2 Likes