(REQ) VapeWild's "The Last Straw"

Oh no yeah usually I do it by milliliter with a syringe. I was just using the example of the hundred drop test that I read about I just started using the drop test the other day and to be honest with you it’s been more accurate than anything else but I found that 20 drops of say cap sweet strawberry is definitely not 1 ml it’s more like half if that.
In the syringe anyway and that scale I weighed the Tesla on is a piece of crap it doesn’t register until like well too late let’s put it that way but you’re right it’s the whole converting grams to milliliters thing and every calculator I’ve ever used online doesn’t make a space for premixed base it’s all VG PG nicotine ratio if that makes sense like I use a pre-mixed base because I’m extremely obsessive compulsive and I already spend so much time

3 Likes

The only thing I like about the drops better is you can put say five of this … five of that then 90 of your base and you don’t have to waste 30 ml if it sucks .
The one I made this morning came out to like 6ml .I have about 300 mL of wasted juice. But if you didn’t see it I think I used 4. I like that sweet cream so and I like a lot of flavor but I tend to overflavor.
LMK how it works out

3 Likes

I’m going to look one up right now still doesn’t solve my problem of the premix base though

4 Likes

This is what I came up with. I added the strawberry taffy (capella) and the candy base (real flavours) idk im hoping too.

Oh and I may have been heavy on the strawberry and watermelon. I over flavour too…sometimes it burns me by muting the shit out of things, others it does me good. Well see…

4 Likes

How long a steep did you do?

3 Likes

The calculator on this site has a premixed base option! The first ive ever seen! I bought the 3mg 80/20 premixed and I vape 3mg so it fucks me up cuz it comes out to like 2.7 but honestly I don’t notice a difference between 3mg and
2.7mg even 2.4mg at first I was ,freaking out cuz im kinda obsessive and I was like I can’t stand this not being accurate shit!! So I bought 65mg /ml and really I don’t even notice the difference

4 Likes

I tried it and before I add any more strawberry I am going to give it a week mabye 2 to steep to let the strawberry
and creams come out.

3 Likes

this is the one you want, it is “thee” standard around here. and that is a darn good price !
Amazon.com: Precision Digital Kitchen Weight Scale, Food Measuring Scale, 500g x 0.01g (Black), LB-501: Aws Digital Scale: Kitchen & Dining

7 Likes

Well look at you fancy pantsy! Get all sorts of Taffy bases and whatnot cool I hope it works if so I’ll have to try it I have pink square from (OOO) AND then pink burst from i think jungle flavors or flavor west.
But I think those are just add-ins like bases the strawberry and watermelon is where it’s at and the cotton candy/em I would be the shit if it works!

Damon William Tellegen

3 Likes

As my obsession shows with vanilla pudding again hahah I’d do it like this Strawberry Ripe 3% Sweet Strawberry Cap 2% Meringue FA 0.50% Vanilla pudding 1.4%

4 Likes

oohh and you know what? I bet if you’ve got WF cotton candy jelly bean that would work great in this type of recipe!

5 Likes

I’m really weird about watermelon and the only one I semi like is flavorah’s but I’ve always added cap double apple to that (yeah thanks Wayne LOL)

3 Likes

I’m not big on watermelon either :grin:I like actual watermelon candy but for flavoring… nah then this sweet watermelon I got from The vape Mall came moseying along… probably the best flavor I have . I wish they would label their products better they rebottle it and don’t put the vendor on it.
The taste usually is bitter for any concentrate flavoring but this actually tastes like watermelon candy if you take a drip.
Now The vanilla pudding I wish I had that. Love me a good vanilla pudding.
I have vanilla bean ice cream, I have meringue… I just don’t see how meringue would fit… the meringue I have from TFA smells like popcorn, lil caramel… but I guess it’s all personal. But I’m actually looking for a specific clone that’s unlike any other starburst I’ve tried​:pensive::triumph::dash::dash::battery::boom:

4 Likes

It does? I did not know that I didn’t even look at it I just assumed.
@ladycrooks how did you make out? still steeping? I used mine fresh out of the box. I made up 3 diff …tweaked a little bit here and there.

@authormichellehughes mentioned meringue. I tried it and it’s actually taken on a whole different profile W/ meringue not in a bad way. My meringue from FA smells like caramelized popcorn… that’s fine but when I put it in the mix, the popcorn smell goes away.

Just wondering if you had any progress. I need to eventually figure out how to shorten my posts sorry long-winded :wind_face:

3 Likes

Good luck finding those flavours not sold out. Ive been trying to get them for months!!! Tried again today…sold fuckin out! I ended up with capellas strawberry taffy. What do you do? It’s in that direction. But the strawberry Starburst turned out good. I just want to see what the creams will do to it. I know that cream takes at least 2 to 3 weeks to be full in a recipie. I have such a hard time waiting for it tho…

3 Likes

I’m not sure which flavors you mean the ones that the author mentioned? And yeah F WAITING I want it now just like you said before! I wanted it before I ran out I did another one yesterday and it’s better than it was before plus I tried fuzzy logic which is kiwi marshmallow and it sounds really weird but it’s super bomb from vape wild also my two favorites actually the fuzzy logic one came out good. I don’t understand I’ve made up like 50 bottles and all of them have come out okay the cake-ish ones come out fine but the fruity ones are just okay ever since I started the drop test thing it’s like shake and vape I feel like I’m Ricky Bobby shaking and bacon I hope it’s the flavor profile you were looking for I know it’s not what I’m looking for but it’s close and even so it tastes good vaping it right now On me Crown V cuzzz UWELL has the best flavor in my opinion of limited knowledge! And that’s my story I’m sticking to it no literally it’s like a novel and it’s very poorly punctuated

4 Likes

Please don’t hold me to this, but I heard that Vape Wild only used FW flavors that might help?

5 Likes

It does very much so and it’s funny you mention that because I just tried to make fuzzy logic for the third time and it’s almost spot on and I happen to use flavor West kiwi and maybe even marshmallow I’m not sure vendor relabels. Very helpful thank you!

Damon William Tellegen

5 Likes

hey @ladycrooks is this the picture of the “premixed” calcuator you were talking about or a different site? just wondering. was gonna actually start writing some of this stuff down digitally

3 Likes

Which pic are you talking about ill have to look around the calculator on here the create recipie one has the option of using base nic already mixed i just keep those recipies hidden until I can work it all out so it makes sense to others on here so im not confusing anyone.

4 Likes