(REQ) VapeWild's "The Last Straw"

Formerly known as “Pinkle Twinkle” (Pink starburst) I’ve been trying for 3 months to find any info on it at all. a name like the last straw it’s hard to search pinkle twinkle is a little bit better but all the posts are old.
My ADV 5 years every day until they shut down.
My guess is that it has at least (CAP) Sweet strawberry .
When I opened the first container of it I said this is the smell!
But VAPEWILDS also had like a creamy , sugary aroma that would literally make my mouth water if I was in the vicinity of my tank and got a whiff.
(TFA) Sweet Cream , Vanilla Swirl &Sweet Watermelon .
The combo seems close but it’s just not right I’ve tried Adding I also got Madagascar vanilla and that may be a part of it. Tried sucralose…EM… Sour, and or citric acid. Any help I’m guessing that cap sweet strawberry needs more percentage as the aroma is strong but the flavor is not IMO. BTW I AM NEW AT ALL THIS THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS HERE!

13 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

10 Likes

thanks @BrotherBob hopefully someone knows…even the flavor vendors would help! in my limited experience , i’ve noticed they all are soooo different

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @D-a-M-o-N

I can’t remember if it was Mt Baker or Vapewild that used Flavor West flavors, hopefully someone who remembers will chime in.

As far as a Pink Burst Real Flavors use to carry that as well as Jungle Flavors. I don’t have too much experience with either though.

CAP Sweet Strawberry is as you say, not very strong. The preferred Strawberry around here is probably still INW Shisha Strawberry, much stronger and delicious.

You might want to try some Marshmallow at 0.50 to 1.5% and maybe even some CAP Super sweet at 0.50% if it is a sweet recipe.

I have always figured most high volume juice makers use the big 3 here in the US, Capella, TFA and FW. This is mostly due to availability of bulk purchasing and receiving shipments fast. I usually always stick to those 3 when trying to clone a juice.

It is very rare to clone a juice that is spot on but a lot of times you can make a better version with DIY so don’t give up.

12 Likes

@mjag… thank you for your reply it was very informative about the top three.
I’ve bought approximately 30 flavors and enhancers problem is I live in Massachusetts and they’re super strict about shipping.
So if I do find a place I have to just buy it no questions. So I found vape Mall. They’re nicotine base was horrid, like musty mold and I got a ton of flavors from them …those were all good but it doesn’t say exactly where they’re from . Some you can tell by of the names but…
Ex: I saw they had pink burst I said that’s got to be it! 260 mL bottle pre-made and 125 ml of the concentrate. It’s not for me .
Vape wild had the best unusual taste and I’ve tried probably 50 different pink Starbursts …like I said maybe I ll make one better.
The rest of the flavors I got were pretty good but TFA kiwi and flavor West kiwi are totally different for example same thing with the marshmallow and there’s the DX version.
I thought maybe I was going to have a good hookup with Central vapors but they would only send me the base not the flavors the State issue.
VAPECRAFT.COM has a great pre-made VG PG Nic base… In the buff and their flavors come actually labeled TFA,CAP NN.
BTW I did put sweetener I don’t know i mentioned that. Also i picked up from 000 Pink square which isn’t bad… not it though.
there was another post from 2017 here same thing happened I forget the guy’s name.
I think I’ve narrowed it down to in the areas of:
-cap sweet strawberry
-cap ripe strawberry
-cap? Sweet watermelon (poss TFA, it’s so good I made a single flavor mix with sweetener SNV)
-nn Ethyl Maltol
-Super Sweet
-tfa sweet Cream … or similar like but that is really good.
-Vanilla swirl but now I’m leaning more towards MADAGASCAR VANILLA it’s got the essence once it’s steeped.
I wish I could get my hands on that shisha strawberry I’ve read about it a lot
Sorry for the long reply I’m long-winded and new at doing this it will shorten up eventually thanks for anybody who reads this and you guys who have replied :triumph::nut_and_bolt::thinking::crazy_face::boom::battery::dash::dash::dash:

10 Likes

Have you tried Bullcityflavors.com to get flavors mailed to you? They have been cleared by FedEx as a non vape supplier and they pretty much have everything except nic.

I hear you can still order nicotine from carolinaxtract.com, just don’t mention anything about vaping or they will ban you. The nic is pricey but usually the best nic available.

I really wish I had tried the Last Straw, sounds like a flavor I would like.

8 Likes

What @mjag said brother. Bull City is an AWESOME place. I buy pretty much 90% of my flavors from them.

7 Likes

@mjag I started to and then stopped it gets a little overwhelming… so many flavors! it’s kind of like when you first start vaping. just takes time and patience.
I will definitely try that, you’ve been the most helpful out of all.
Funny thing is when I first tried the last straw (then pinkle twinkle) I didn’t care much for it. even though as a kid I really specifically ate only Pink starburst for candy (i’m a particular person)
I let it sit and then lo and behold, BAM! ADV. it literally made my mouth water if i was occupied and smelled it.
Back then I had no idea what steeping was or the importance of it for some flavors IMO. THANKS SO MUCH

Damon William Tellegen

9 Likes

@D.Sims Thank You, all of your replies have made me feel super welcomed. i’ve never really been one for forums…but this is a pleasant community
:fist::metal::bomb::dash::dash:

9 Likes

@D-a-M-o-N Couldn’t agree more brother. :clap:

7 Likes

Trying to keep this alive see if anybody else sees it I’ve gotten close I made the mistake though of making up a few recipes and then tweaking without noting. I can’t remember if it was this forum or another forum somebody named magic bill talking about 100 drop test. I tried that and it was the 1st time I ever came even close.
So if he was on here I thank him he may have not come up with the idea but that’s where I learned it from scouring posts!
If anybody has any ideas as far as THE LAST STRAW AKA PINKLE TWINKLE, LMK

4 Likes

Are you willing to share this pink starburst recipie? I eat like 3 pounds every couple weeks .im not joking. I love it! And ive also been trying and haven’t found any that aren’t just the same. Ive had good ones but not real like

6 Likes

@ladycrooks ! Yeah when I was a kid it’s all I would eat I’d go by like 5 packs and take the rest out , just eat the pinks. I’ve bought about 20
Different juices of so-called “Pink starburst” or “pink chewy candy” most are cherry-ish
IDK if you ever had vape wilds the last straw but it was the best juice ever I used to hate having to go to the store and be overwhelmed (or even online) by all the flavors
. Finally I found VAPEWILD>Pinkle Twinkle.
I didn’t even like it at 1st, after steeping it was my 5-year ADV I’ve been going crazy for the last 4 months since I haven’t had it.
I haven’t found anything online remotely close… recipe , pre-made or even which vendors VW Used.
I have two different “sweet strawberries” that taste totally different.
BTW i’m new to the whole DIY thing
Back to your question I really haven’t narrowed it down yet but from trials which I just tried again this a.m. using a suggested 100 drop test . And so far that’s the closest plus it’s less wasteful.
I’m finding that lemonade may play a big part in it as weird as it sounds
(This was in drops, 100DT)IDT it is even close but it’s not bad.

• 5 SWEET STRAWBERRY (cap) <it’s got to have this, smell is so accurate when I opened the 1st bottle
  • 1or2 LEMONADE (TFA ??)
  • 5 SWEET WATERMELON (cap)
  • 4 VANILLA SWIRL (TFA)
  • 1 MADAGASCAR VANILLA (TFA ??) <Random find @ vapemall.com
  • 3 ETHYL MALTOL (NN)
  • SWEETNER TO LIKING
    So it was 20 drops knowing me probably more like 30.
  • 80 drops of my base… premixed vg>pg>nicotine 6 mg
4 Likes

OH I FORGOT.
-SWEET CREAM (TFA)
I’ve tried like eight different recipes. ID take a picture but I don’t think you can even read my scribbling. + I don’t have all the flavors because like I’m new to it. But definitely the sweet watermelon, sweet strawberry and or ripe strawberry ,Vanilla swirl, the Madagascar vanilla gives it some color it’s like vanillin sort of. Some people use Sour and I still can’t decide whether EM is in there or not or maybe.
BUT I AM DETERMINED I’VE SPENT THIS LONG MIGHT AS WELL KEEP GOING I WILL UPDATE YOU IF I FIND ANYTHING DEFINITIVE I’M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU

4 Likes

I got everything except lemonade I hate lemon but I can try replacing that with the actual strawberry taffy one I have that’s supoosed to be stsrburst can’t hurt its called strawberry taffy(cap)

3 Likes

how much sweet cream drops and how big a bottle you mix?

3 Likes

tell me!! I wanna make it rn!!! Can I use it for the lemonade? Cus with the Lemonade it all adds up with more it will be over anyway I think my math isn’t the best

3 Likes

well im gonna wing it. 5 drops sweet cream. .mabye 3 well see how ballsy im feeling. …but for the record…either drops or grams it gets confusing either way I have to wing some of this ill have to do the drops because most is in grams. N im not entirely sure the strawberry is enough drops. I might do 8 drops strawberry or 10

4 Likes

if you plan to stick with this, you should get a real scale. they really do make things a lot easier.

8 Likes

I just laughed out loud and I read one message that said tell me cuz I hear you I wanted it like 5 months ago before I ran out.
I think it was four drops of the sweet cream all depends on personal preference but please don’t get your hopes up cuz it’s not a replica I’m new and I’m just winging it

4 Likes