[REQ] Vaporbomb Fire & Ice

I started vaping 12 years ago after a 40 year pack a day Kool habit. Early on, I found Mutt’s Fire & Ice by Vaporbomb, and have been vaping it happily ever since on my old REO at about 1.2. Vaporbomb is no more, and I’m running out of my stash. So, off to making my own. I have 100mg nic on the way. Help?

3 Likes

The rabid weasel fire and ice

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @polo.

3 Likes

Is this a Cinnamon with Cooling ???

Flavorah has a Red Cinnamon flavor and TPA has one as well …

Cooling depending on when this product came out can be Menthol or Ws23…Ws23 has a better cooling effect imo

This is where i would start and of course Cap Super Sweet to sweeten

Play with these flavors until you get close or until your happy enough. 1 to 1 clone probably isnt gonna happen so something satisfying or better is what your going for

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. I started way back on ECF, and I have missed the comradery.

2 Likes

Thanks Joel. Did you ever try the VB fire & ice?

2 Likes

I should have described the flavor. Yes, it is a cinnamon candy and menthol. There is something else to it though.

So, start with a red hots flavor? I saw Ws23 on a couple of flavor sites. What is it? I started in the days of DIY menthol.

4 Likes

Also I searched his recipes and couldn’t find a fire & ice type vape.

2 Likes

Yes…The Hot and Cool is really what probably defines the recipe ? They might have added a mint or even put Marshmallow in it for a heavier mouthfeel …When i first started vaping MBV had a red hot candy with apple that people enjoyed…

Ws23 is a cooling agent that pretty much replaced Koolada ( ws3) it is cooler than Koolada and has no taste …

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that… I’m guessing TRW took down his recipes years ago

3 Likes

@polo I never vaped Fire and Ice, so will be no help to you, but wanted to welcome you to the forum. Like you, I was on ECF years ago. Now I spend my time here. I started mixing when there was going to be a flavor ban here in Denver (which was veto’d by the Mayor). This forum and the folks here have been so helpful and it’s just plain fun.

4 Likes

It’s okay. I appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Thanks Cary! I was mlinky on ECF. Us old timers got to stick together. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have used VP fire and ice e liquid and it used to be my favorite one. After I got bored from that I have started using the fruity flavors.

4 Likes

LOL, my alternate was always fruity flavors, sometimes with a shot of menthol. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Pak_Vapes Welcome to the forum and isn’t it great that we have such a variety of flavor options and combinations that we can get tired of one thing and find another that works for us.

3 Likes

Thank goodness! :slight_smile:

3 Likes