[req] vgod lushice

Good morning folks,

Wow, thank you for all the input and for those that have thrown a good recipe at me.

Apologies for the late reply, unfortunately I’m in the UK so the time difference killed me last night.

TinMan believe it or not I found that recipe before which is where I got the Hard Candy ingredient from that Amy2 elaborated on. (Thanks again).

The Lushice is a 70/30 mix and doesn’t give me a sore throat - also perfect for any of my tanks or RDAs and the first juice with a 70/30 mix that I can vape with no issue of a sore throat.

When the juice was first released it came with a pink colour, this is now being changed to adhere to the TPD which comes into effect as of early 2017.
Amy mentioned one of the Watermelon flavourings had a pink colour to it and tbh I had not even heard of that type of flavouring, only TPA, FA, FW and CAP and I definitely get a hint of mint. The cooling comes from the inhale but leaves a lasting cooling effect after, strange given I hated Menthol cigs lol

I haven’t personally tried using Koolada yet or Menthol but I have now added 1 drop to a 10ml standard TFA ripe strawberry Max VG mix to see if I like - it’s my first time even trying a Menthol mix.

I’ll order some of the TFA Koolada today and I may as well order some of the TFA Peppermint and Spearmint while I’m at it.

Off to work but have a good day / night folks and thanks again for all your help

2 Likes

hey dude im a fellow who is also obsessed with lush ice and i moved countries and i cant find it anywhere here i was wondering if you ever found a recipe or tried doing one and if you did how did it turn out would be more than appreciative to know and thanks in advance

1 Like
1 Like