[REQ] Yogi granola bar

Tried this juice today and all I can say is wow! I don’t even know where to begin with coming up with a close recipe. It taste just like a crunchy granola bar. Any ideas on getting a start with a recipe like this? Searching the site was pretty much useless. It would seem like granola is a forgotten or elusive flavor in the DIY world so far

1 Like

And still there are a few recipes
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=granola

5 Likes

Description :

YOGI Eliquid Review:
Yogi Eliquids, the original crafters of the granola bar ejuice flavor profile, have mastered the craft of blending honey, granola oats and fruits into unique premium e juice flavors. Yogi Eliquids specializes in granola bar flavors that are authentic and true to taste. Yogi Eliquds has a total of 4 flavors in their granola bar line including a Honey oats, strawberry, Blueberry and their original granola oats flavor ejuice. Yogi Eliquids only uses the highest grade ingredients including premium kosher nicotine. Try Yogi Eliquids for the perfect granola bar flavor experience.

5 Likes

You need NicVape’s Honey Crisp Cereal. It tastes just like honey bunches of oats without the milk. I can see it being perfect for something like granola.

9 Likes

@Norseman I know there are a few recipes, but none of them appear to come close to a legitimate classic granola flavor. For a basic honey flavored granola bar the current recipes aren’t even close.

@JoJo I’ll have to check that out. Quite pricey, but I can swing a small tester

2 Likes

Oatmeal cookie? AP? Some kinda nuts? Brown Sugar? Coconut LOL

3 Likes

Also maybe flavorah cookie dough it tastes like oatmeal cookie to me after it steeped! Also I’ve tried the pb banana flavor from yogi and can tell they use inw banana! can’t really taste the pb though! So not sure why they call you it that, but I’m sure it’s tfa pb. caps is more peanutty. as far as granola I think @JoJo is on to something lol

4 Likes

Hello there, How about this post ? someone found this original yogi recipe ?

Best Regards.

1 Like

Nothing yet. I’m waiting to get the honey crisp cereal flavoring and see where that gets me.

1 Like

Any luck on this? I haven’t actually tried it yet I do have a concoction but I can’t seem to get the bluberry to pop on the high notes starting to get irritated lol

1 Like

Has anyone ever managed to get this recipe? Tried one that was up but didnt taste similar!

1 Like

Watching this topic like crazy because I’d LOVE a ‘honey nut’ Nature Valley type flavor juice… And I’m officially refusing to try the Yogi Granola Bar original because I don’t wanna fall in love with a pricey one. lol Looking forward to see if anyone comes up with anything further, and will definitely grab the few concentrates mentioned, so far. @GalacticResidue Now I REALLY have to get Flavorah Cookie Dough!

3 Likes

Yogurt Parfait (VG) (Real Flavors) has a very good Granola to it. At 3%, it’s the primary note, with very little Yogurt or Berries.

2 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2145122/Smoky Blue%27s Maple Delight
This doesn’t have granola in the name but to me is a noce maple syrup granola bar

2 Likes

I happen to love it too @GuernseyNick :tada::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Ooh, I’ll stick that on my shopping list, esp since I’ve got no objection to Yogurt or berries. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Likely what I’d mix with a granola, anyway. @GuernseyNick the granola sounds appealing, but I am a ‘maple hater’ with my vape. Its like when you get ill on some foodstuff and can never eat it again? Yeah, bad experience with a Waffle juice with WAY too much maple a good… oh, 8 years ago? And I still can’t vape maple. lol

4 Likes
2 Likes

A friend introduced me to Yogi’s Strawberry granola bar back in 2019.
I had to replicate it.
At first I just drew from the flavors I had, thinking it would be relatively easy.
Swing and a miss.
Then I ordered flavors I thought might be in there.
After reading others recipes, recipe notes, etc, I went through and pulled out everything I had that might go in it, and kept hitting the original trying to detect different flavor notes.
Then I concocted 11 recipes, “strrawberry granola bar” v1 through v11 figuring that if one got close I would lean toward that one and work from there.
Some were vapable but all unremarkable, none were even close.
I suspect the actual recipe is very simple and I don’t own the flavors.

4 Likes

Yeah Yogi Strawberry Granola was a pretty dope juice… So addictive.

2 Likes