Respect your Elders

Why I should be promoted:
While I respect our head moderator and so-called “auditor” of the ELR discord, I feel as though we are missing a certain person to help out with the experience, history, knowledge and activity such as myself. Currently we have 4 people in the Discord Moderation team. This includes: Ronni, Alan, Timmerz and Silhouette… While yes, these people are mostly present, the only ones active in the Discord are Alan and Timmerz. Unfortuntaley, their ideas of topics to include into a discord at which Lars set up in order to discuss DIY E-liquid and the like. Instead, these two Moderators will discuss, China, Russia and websites selling Ammo and Guns, which, I might add was not approved in the forums. Unfortunately, our main moderator, although absent most of the time, does interact with the people the do come in and ask questions, sadly, because of his family and business he chooses to prioritize his family over the real business of operating a successful discord server.

While yes, you cannot Discredit Ronni for making an attempt at repopulating the server, however I feel his attempts fell short. In an effort to create specific roles for certain members, one would speculate that he, in fact, recruited acquaintances from his attendance on popular youtube shows. The members in question are:
Mark Senior
Folk Art
Shyndo
Shayne from VSO
A dork from the movie hackers.

Now these are the knowledgeables, sadly, you can write their post history on a singly ply of toilet paper because their contribution is SHIT. Folkart, with status, has not even posted a single message… These are not the people we need in this category.

Thirdly, there is the Notables sections… If you look at each and one of the people there, the ones that aren’t from Ronni’s homeland are in fact holding the title and are non-contributors, however Roger is Orange and talks sometimes, but doesn’t vape.

Now as it stands, I am committed to ELR, I am a Donator, I know Lars’ Phone number, I’ve helped people in my own way (albeit sometimes condescending, but you can’t be this handsome and perfect), I know my flavours, I give good advice, vaped for years (going on 8), advocate for both Vaping and I’m a pro-lifer.

So hear me out, I’m just wanting a title, whether it’s an existing one or not, I don’t care. I’m on discord a lot and furthermore an ELR user for several years now, I’m commited, dedicated and I want more. I demand a title, I want preferential treatment and I deserve it.

Thank you for your time.

9 Likes

@Ronni @TimmerzReviews @AlanS @Roger_H @JoJo @SthrnMixer @JMak642

4 Likes

@anon44012888 By the power vested in me by myself, you are; from this time forward, know as “The Entitled One”.

Happy New Year :tada:

12 Likes

Any moderator with the privilege, please attach “The Entitled One” to @anon44012888 Avatar description. :grin:

5 Likes

Smh …Lol I’m not sure if your serious or this is one of your jokes either way Happy New Year .

7 Likes

Only title/role i will consider giving you isn’t a pretty one.

Don’t even get me started mate, i have other things to spend my time on rather than listing 1001 reasons for why you wouldn’t be suitable to highlight in any way and just as many reasons for why you should have had a permanent ban long ago. So maybe just enjoy that you have been given so much slack through time.

5 Likes

SEE?! Got him active again!

9 Likes

It is January 1st… active is the thing that i am least considering myself to be :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Joel should have a title just for the entertainment he provides us all daily. He makes dull days a little less so!

9 Likes

This kind of sounds like me, except the phone number part. Maybe I didn’t donate enough to get that one. For years I’ve been trying to persuade Lars to let me have some much needed mod privileges on the recipe side. All to no avail. Yet I keep pluggin’ away despite the ignorance, opposition and juvenile attitudes many users display. I’ve not fully explored Discord and really have no desire to. But if any of what you’re saying is even half sincere then my advice is simply get over it. You can complain publicly but that only raises awareness among the rest of us. It does nothing to further your cause. Trust me on this!

11 Likes

New petition to management…Make TZ chief flavour database Mod:

1. He has earned the privilege for the work he has so tirelessly already put in.
  2. He has earned it for the mighty abuse he has taken in advancing the cause of ‘The Database’.
  3. He has earned it out of the pure tenacity and ballsy defence of ‘The Database’.
  4. He has earned it just for being the top bloke, TZ, an’ we luv 'im :heart_eyes:
13 Likes

Agreed …

8 Likes

I was thinking more like either ELR Jester or Lars Fool ( fool as in jester not fool like in a rude way ) 🤷

8 Likes

I thought this was a mock on others but if serious, I’d hire you in a minute @anon44012888 I understand you. You got attitude because you’re not being taken seriously and get no respect. The person who finally shows you that respect will get the same in return…loyally. Am I right? If not, then it was just a mocking joke :crazy_face: A hilarious one at that.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I was actually going to suggest “Jester” but was afraid it might be taken as disrespectful or malicious. I only mean it in jest, and you have to admit, it’s fitting. And, c’mon, so is “The Entitled One”. Am I right, no?

5 Likes

Thank you for that. But ‘Chief’ might be pushing things a bit. I’d settle for just Assistant Mod. Or Mod Lieutenant, Mod Caporegime, Mod-u-lator Gator… :nerd_face:

12 Likes

How about "ModUSA":wink:

6 Likes

I would vote for ‘The Flavourful One’. Or, ‘His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal All Holy Doctor Tortured Zen the Bearded, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire Worldwide in General and the Americas in Particular’ for formal events.

3 Likes

Those are some bad ass drugs you’re on there buddy. You are well done.

5 Likes

That’s rather rude and uncalled for @Captain_Grey

3 Likes