Review on a DynaCap M 2020 starter Kit

Hi all.

I have done a review on another type of Vaporizer from DynaVap. You can find it here if you are interested:
www.420sa.co.za/topic/4006-norseman’s-review-on-the-vapcap-m-2020-starter-kit-from-dynavap/

6 Likes

Great review, looks like a nice little device…

But the price, I’ll have to stick to my bat and matches for my battery free pain management :smiley:
6 Likes

Nicely done @Norseman, as always …

4 Likes

Nicely done my friend and you are right about it being quite handsome. I like that it is basically a one hitter but vaporizing it instead

4 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment guys, as always much appreciated.

@CosmicTruth a Vaporizer that is equally good starts out much higher in price and they are in most cases regulated devices which we all know will eventually die while this one as a mechanical mod will live on and perform as good as it did the first time you used it. If you just get the stand alone Vaporizer it doesn’t set you back that much.

@SessionDrummer As always, thank you :+1:

@Dan_the_Man Thanks bro, what i like the most about it, or one thing i like the most is that it is operated without batteries. No electronic that will die or get damaged or start to misbehave.

4 Likes

I’m with @CosmicTruth. Cool little device and I wouldn’t mind having one in my small arsenal, but pricing is just too ‘high’.
Thanx for the review!

5 Likes

Thanks for the read and comment man, totally appreciate it.

You could always get just the Vaporizer itself, it does cost around $70 i think and at that price it is a lot cheaper than anything else on the market as good as this one.

4 Likes

Shameless plug:

Starter kit 124.95

DynaVap M 74.95

On my bucket list.

3 Likes