Rhubarb booster?

Definitely wasn’t talking to you

4 Likes

I dont have a basil, i do however have a lot of green notes like zen garden, lemongrass, i have cucumbers, amd i also have clove? would any of these work fo that same kind of feel? i dont have the strawberries you have either i have a ton of other kinds of strawberies tho, i tried strawberry green with i think vape trains and that one are nice together but i need more to it, mabye cream? i am going to stick my neck out andpost the recipie here.in a min,

3 Likes

my sincerest apoligies then i feel like an ass

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be one those people you describe. I do own the entire FLV range but I also have lots of other brands of flavours and I happily try lots of different ones I don’t have. However it is the only rhubarb I currently own

2 Likes

Just buy this and add some cap custard and you have what you want and no need to mess around :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Rainbow vapes do some nice flavours

5 Likes

Reminds me to give then a whirl.

2 Likes

Rhubarb Compote? Yes that one is a favourite of mine in baked fruit blends.

2 Likes

It’s really good

2 Likes

No doubting that: It’s my go to rhubarb if I don’t want to flaff around with careful adjustments.

2 Likes

I got 2 I.l got Wonder flavours sweet and sour rhubarb and Inawera’s rhubarb.
.I’m gonna try them both any suggestions on a.recipie?./.%'s

2 Likes

could never get a good flavour off that Sweet and Sour Rhubarb WF… It’s like a really sharp, tart green rhubarb taste to me. If you’re to use it, I’d go 1% or under

3 Likes