RIP Olivia Newton-John

Just thought I’d mention it. Happened less than an hour ago.

13 Likes

Very sad @muth. RIP Olivia.

8 Likes

Oh wow, my wife will be devo. She was a big fan.

8 Likes

OMG, that’s very sad news :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Sad news. I saw it come through on one of my news feeds a bit ago. R.I.P Olivia.

9 Likes

R.I.P. Olivia Newton John :two_hearts:

8 Likes

My reaction was disbelief…
I couldn’t believe that such a lively, bubbly human being could die!
Saddening :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

It is sad and the outpouring of grief in Australia is high. She seemed such a normal person despite her fame and clearly brave and generous too.

10 Likes

Xanadu
Xanadu hoo hoo

6 Likes

I always got that from her. Just seemed like a decent human being. It’s sad to hear that she’s passed.

9 Likes

One hell of an actress/entertainer and a hell of a fighter. :frowning: May she be at peace

9 Likes

Agreed. Fighting cancer for 30 years with 3 occurrences is one hell of a fight.

9 Likes

R.I.P Olivia, a sad loss of a very talented lady.

9 Likes

And a single tear drips from Travolta’s bum chin

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @BeverlyPerry.

4 Likes

Welcome Beverly :smiling_face:

5 Likes

@BeverlyPerry Welcome to the forum. And ONJ’s passing really makes me feel my age.

3 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum @BeverlyPerry. I agree with @Cary1 about Olivier Newton John’s passing, it really does make me feel my age too and aware of one’s own mortality.

3 Likes

Finally, vaping is not going to work unless you’re determined. If you worry about the damage that (you know) cigarettes are doing to you, make up your mind to buy E-Liquids . When things go wrong in a relationship, at work, or a crisis pops up, these are the times you’ll be tested. Don’t forget or make excuses — you made up your mind.

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Lovren.

1 Like