Rip Tripper before he was a Trip LMAO

2 Likes

He wasn’t on meth back then - no sick as tits or weird energy :wink: hehe

2 Likes

Ha! That would explain his unibrow being gone. Probably sits and pulls that brow hair all the time :slight_smile: That was just mean, I know.

3 Likes

Don’t know which I dislike more, the current or the old.

1 Like

I don’t like his current vibe. Makes me think of a stereotypical used car salesman. But a lot of people do like it, so good for them.

I much prefer the laid back vibe of pbusardo (because AV nerds rule) or Todd ecigreviews (because Scottish accents are cool). :smile:

1 Like

You give him more credit than me. I think he’s a clown.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Haters!!! Someone always has to try to hate on someone doing good in the game! Don’t be mad he somewhat made something of himself and gets free shit all the time. Watching his vids has helped me in many ways in the vape world. I cant hate on someone just because they are doing more than the normal person . I think his vids are good and detailed and at times can make me laugh so people hating i think are just jealous of the guy.

4 Likes

It’s not hating… It’s just an opinion. Sorry that you got offended. But he is a clown and a salesman. I don’t mind paying for my gear and I’m definitely not jealous or gullible.

I’m not doing bad myself.

4 Likes

That’s silly. People can prefer mellower reviewers to the “turnt up” character he plays for his reviews without “being mad” about something.

1 Like

Any videos?

I’m not taking away what he knows, how he gets things or his success If he’s popular with others, more power to him. His style is not for me. That’s all. Hate is a strong word with a bit of power behind it. I reserve the use of it towards others who are worthy of it.

You make it sound like he’s a movie star. He does reviews man. I can’t believe you’re this hyped about Rip. You’re killin me over here. :joy:

I too watched Rip when I was inexperienced. Once I saw some sensable reviews I realized he was clowning and hyping products for sale.

Have you read some of the comments below his reviews…?

2 Likes

I reckon these reviewers, well, most of em, are all out of the same pot - they sell stuff., & they entertain …1 way or another.
Like him or loath him, Rips got the formula for that down pat! I dunno how many subscribers he had back when he made this vid, but I’d imagine not that many .Now he;s got 1/2 mil & vids from a year ago with over 2 mil views! At some point, he decided …or was told… an energy injection is what was required to increase views. & if its your business, views = $$! so, what u gunna do.
I’ve been here long enough to know the mention of meth in this thread was more tounge-in-cheek than anything, but I’ve read the same in the comments under his vids from people who believe that to be true! They are the haters! I dont believe drugs are responsible for his change at all. Much, much more likely, its a consultant …or his wife, cracking the wip! lol (get our kids to the best school Rip, or else!).
Anyhow, there are some good reviewers out there, but a lot of em, including Rip, mostly just talk shit. I bought my iSub G on the strength of 3 or 4 reviews 1 was Rip. All said it was “stellar”. “Hmm…” is all I got to say on that!! So the trick is sorting the entertainment from the education. Some times, that can be tricky.

1 Like

The fact is Rippy is for sale to the highest bidder. He’ll love something one minute and next thing you know…meh. I don’t like him because I think he’s a punk. But sales dudes are always gonna be sales dudes. If sick as tits gives somebody a woody and makes them buy stuff, that’s them. I just think he’s a little bitch and needs his ass whooped. Besides, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out his famous “pancake” wicking method is just more gimicky tripe that doesn’t hold water. Hey question - what is all that cotton at the top of the little pancake for…anybody?

2 Likes

To hold the syrup, duh! :smirk:

1 Like

yer killin’ me ovah here! :laughing:

1 Like