Ripe Galia melon (sc) (WF)

I have been so freaked out by this concentrate I have barely looked at it! Alot of people saying it tastes like shit. I am almost sure they must have mixed it too high. I just sft at 3% and that’s pushing it for me…and it’s fucking awesome. I can actually do alot with it. It’s really good. Any of you like this one as much as I am right now?

11 Likes

There is a thread for WF taste test notes. You can search at the top of the page.

6 Likes

Thanks I will do so

5 Likes

like I already said I’m not the best with computers or this forum that I’ve been on for mabye 3 months I need a bit of a break when it comes to exactly where to post questions and posting in exactly the right area at the right time and whatever else rules there are.

5 Likes

Now ain’t ya glad you learnt 'bout SFTing?

7 Likes

Yes, it was a recommended by @SthrnMixer in 2018 and it is a ripe Cantaloupe gem.

It’s also discussed in Cantaloupe Noted: 186: https://youtu.be/YYEDqZkF3i8

I really love this Flavor!

4 Likes

Oh no! I was just trying to help. You could possibly get more feedback on this. I’m still getting to know my way around here. I wasn’t being rude. I’ll have to try this flavor myself to see what it’s all about. :blush:

5 Likes

SFT’s make me want to cry haha :joy: Especially creams and such, Ya can’t really skip them candy ya? I’m way ahead of myself to possible SFT all my concentrates.

6 Likes

Try the galia melon @ a lower %, maybe 1%?

4 Likes

ok sorry I took you wrong. Im just confused and frustrated with all the sfts its driving me nuts I would have to do like over 200 right now my stash is already at 350. Its just too much to do all the sft and figure out good recipies if I were to do that it would take me 3 years to produce anything nevernmind it being “good”

3 Likes

Happens to the best of us…I have over 1500 flavors and havent opened about 500 maybe 200

3 Likes

Having is always better than missing :muscle:

4 Likes

Ya…very true, o just got another 7 in the mail today that I can’t belove I dont have…Alot of Tpa , Cap and FW are the ones that I end up not having because I gave a lot away . I now find myself going back and grabbing a few here and there …

4 Likes