Nicotine River - Updates

I don’t have any CF, FM, or GLF but this looks intriguing. Thank you for sharing and explaining this one.

4 Likes

Your right, RFSC Baked Bread is crazy strong but when used right is outstanding. Made a French Toast juice with it and you could clearly taste the Texas toast but the rest of the recipe fell apart. Might revisit that but make a dilution like you did so the baked bread is easier to work with

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River sorry for derailing your thread.

4 Likes

You’re amazing bud!
I’m so glad you’re still active. So much to continue to learn from the great folks like you!!

3 Likes

Don’t worry, we don’t mind it at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, so you’re aware we just added the 3 new FlavourArt flavors,

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can anyone tell me how much does the 1 liter and half liter smooth salt nic jug weight?
I ordered 3 bottles (2.5 liters) but only received 2 bottles (1.5 liter) and fedex says total weight is 2kg, so i am trying to figure out if it got lost in shipping or was not packed in the box

1 Like

If #167237 was to go out yesterday. could you tell me what’s happened to #167209?!?

2 Likes

Hey Pap, this order is expected to ship out today.

We apologize for the delay!

1 Like

Hey Teeko, PM’ing you now for this one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My BF order shipped quick, the following Monday but my CM order is still processing. Not a big deal as it is just restock of flavors I still have enough of to last me a month or more. Just got an email from River supply regarding the shipping delays, is what reminded me. @Nicotine_River no need to place a rush on it, I placed that order about 11:55PM, 5 min before the sale ended so was expecting to wait :wink:

3 Likes

I never let myself get low enough wwith a flavor to have to NEED it quick…It has made the stress of waiting not matter…Sounds like you live by the same code lol

3 Likes

Lol, yeah, same code for sure brother :+1: I still have 200ml left of the 500ml LB VIC but ordered another 500ml during there BF sale, can never run out of that stuff :grin:

3 Likes

OMG I havent use that for a bit you just gave me​:bulb::bulb::bulb:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the new flavor updates @Nicotine_River, it REALLY saves time for us, and/or having to try and keep new releases sorted via the main website. Thank you.

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I want to grow up and be JUST like you !!!

1 Like

@mjag You have JUST forced me to STOP typing, and run back to the cave, and mix up some of @Pro_Vapes’s Banana Split now !!!

I’ll be back …

1 Like

Liar…lol

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm…

Apparently the 3rd bottle was shipped alone, just received the tracking number.
Thanks for your follow-up.

2 Likes