River Supply online retail closing down! (50% off sale)

So sad… got the email this morning stating they are closing their doors for good. They are having a 50% off sale starting today. Nicotine River will still be open and operating for businesses (B&M’s)

4 Likes

If you read the small print at the bottom of the email they will be stopping sales to the public. They will continue sales business to business.

5 Likes

Thanks @rcleven - have edited topic heading accordingly. Sadly doesn’t help for us folk who need international shipping tho

4 Likes

if you keep digging you’ll read that it’s not too difficult to obtain the proper registration, and certification to be able to buy from them. I don’t know personally but I read it on their site. They say don’t be shy about calling them, they will help with it.

@Nicotine_River please correct me if I’m wrong.

Maybe I’m just being optimistic?

General public URL, https://riversupplyco.com/

B2B URL https://nicotineriver.com/pages/account-authorization

5 Likes

Nicotine River will still be operating for businesses, but River Supply is shutting down. The concentrates on NR are all supplied in 1L (34oz) bottles.

6 Likes

Damn …i thought I was doing big things when I I ordered 4oz or 500ml bottles lol 1L is a lot of flavoring

8 Likes

Looks like you’re going to have to step up your game my friend! :rofl:

4 Likes

I dont think I can , I have over 1500 flaves and 90pct of them are 30ml or less

6 Likes

Hey everyone, we will be posting on our thread shortly with a clean update so everyone is on the same page. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I understand… And once you extrapolate the nicotine required we run into a slight problem

5 Likes

Thank you :+1:

5 Likes

If one liter is a lot of flavoring just up the percentages.

Back to 20%+ total flavoring just as during the good old days.

5 Likes

I just made a recipe thenother day thats at like 14pct. That seems like a lot . I remember when I first started people were like you goal is 20pct lol. Mty esrlynrecipe were also like 9 to 13 flavors . I do try to limit my flavor just not the pcts

7 Likes

River Supply’s top banner said free shipping for orders over $50. But at checkout, it was charging me close to $20. It said at the bottom that if the package weighed over 20lbs, I think it was, then you’d get charged. I didn’t order THAT much! In the end, I had to do some major trimming to reduce the cart + shipping fee.

I’m almost glad I didn’t see my email about the 50% off earlier in the day. There’s no telling how much damage I would’ve done to my credit card if I had. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I still do some of those, my Suicide Bunny adaptation is 22.5% flavouring… lol

I limit my flavours but use whatever percentage works for my tastes. Some are 8 - 10%, others are up to 22.5%.

Really have to like the flavour to get that much… But then, I go through a fair bit of CAP VCv1! :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m going to guess that you had some PG or VG in there, and went past the ‘max allowed’ limit to keep free shipping available as an option.

I don’t remember what the limit was…something like 4 or 5 500ml bottles or thereabouts?

6 Likes

Nope. All I ordered were flavors, most of which were in the 15ml size. I had several 2oz ones, but when I got hit with the ~ $20 shipping in spite of being over $50, I trimmed away all but one of the 2oz bottles. I wasn’t sure if they had changed their shipping policy because of all of this vape mail BS and hadn’t changed their banner, or what. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Odd. I’d hit up Laura or Wes in their main thread and ask about it.

5 Likes

I already put in the order before anything else sold out. By the time I’d reached checkout two flavors had sold out. But at least I got 50% off the ones I was able to buy, just not happy about the shipping cost, which I got down to ~$9.

5 Likes

I ordered about 35 flavors, 9 were 2oz, the rest 15ml. I got the free shipping. When I got the shipping info it listed the weight as less than 9lbs. . I thought the weight for free shipping is below 25lbs., not 20.

4 Likes