Romney and Friends Look to Collect $100 Million from Vape Industry

Romney and Friends Look to Collect $100 Million from Vape Industry

3 Likes

This legislation has a nearly guaranteed pathway to make it into the law as the legislation is bipartisan and is bicameral, meaning it being introduced into the Congress and Senate simultaneously.

12 Likes

i dont knwo looking at the numbers - it looks like more teens are vaping and combustible tobacco is on a decline . but this makes me wonder about other things.

1. teens will always do things there are not supposed to do. this will never change (heck what did you as a teen )

2. teens are vaping a healthier alternative to cigarettes we can not ignore this fact . and teens using cigarettes and cigars are on a decline . but if the government kills the vape industry. i think the decline in combustible tobaccos in teens will do an about face and go thru the roof again.

we are talking about teens . just look at things they have done in the past

politicians really need to look at what stupid things teens do - you cant protect teens from doing stupid things .

6 Likes

They care about ONE thing and ONE thing only

6 Likes

A while back, I asked a store clerk if they stopped carrying Tide Pods and I was told that they have to lock them up because teens are eating them. I rememeber saying “What the fuck?” outloud (normally I wouldn’t do that in a public setting). She just laughed and said, “I know, right?”
Of course you could buy a truck-load on Amazon if you wanted to, and nobody will check your age.

7 Likes