Rotate Screen no longer working?

I’m on a Samsung Galaxy S22 and can no longer rotate my phone to get landscape view on the recipe side or here. It’s more important to me when mixing than over here… I recently switched from the Galaxy S8 , but not sure if the timing lines up. All other websites rotate just fine. Anyone else have this issue?

5 Likes

Go into your main screen and grab the top of the screen and pull down (where you access your flashlight) and it’ll be the phone with the circled arrows

5 Likes

Thanks, Joel. I do know how to operate the phone.

2 Likes

Anytime Dunderplum

3 Likes

@Plunderdrum I don’t mix with my S21 Ultra, but let me check …

Which browser are you using. The stock one ??

3 Likes

Working in Firefox mobile…

2 Likes

I used google chrome initially, and saved a shortcut to my home screen. Maybe i need to go direct. Thanks, SD

Edit: yep, it works if i open chrome and type in the site address. Maybe i need to remove and re-enter my shortcut. I’ve been using a shortcut for over 4 years and never ran into this little bug.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer does typin the forum on your phone ever get laggy or replying thing ever not show text at all for you?

3 Likes

@Joel I try to AVOID using ELR site or forums over my phone unless an emergency, as it IS buggy. Can’t paste links many times, emoticons always cut off, and YES, the text entry box doesn’t always show. Have tried all mobile browsers to no avail.

5 Likes