RX200 & RX200S Silicone Cover Giveaway

Hey gang,

I was going through my stuff earlier today and found a bunch of these covers for the RX200 and RX200S that I never used and honestly, don’t plan on using them.

However, if you own either of these mods or both and would like one…it’s yours…no cost. I’ll mail it/them out to you. Reply on this thread…no need for private messages. I’ll update the list below as it goes.

First come, first serve. I would like to spread them out to more than one user but if these are still available by this Wednesday 4/26, whatever many are left can go out to one person.

Also, not responsible if they cause discoloration on mods. I’ve heard these covers may effect paint on some mods/brands.

Top Row: for the RX200

Red/Black (no bottom)(non authentic) Taken
Red (no bottom)(non authentic) Taken
Black (no bottom)(non authentic)Taken
Clear/Frosted (w/bottom)(authentic)taken

Bottom row: for the RX200S

Red/Black (w/bottom & authentic) Sanctuary Denied
Red (w/bottom & authentic) Taken
Black (w/bottom & authentic) SKULLBLADE789
Clear/Frosted (w/bottom & authentic) SeaWuf

9 Likes

Thats very nice of u to offer.

2 Likes

I will take the black for the 200s, if you do not mind.

2 Likes

Meant for OP.

You got it no prob. Private Message me your address. If there are any others left for the 200S by Wednesday, I’ll send them to you too.

4 Likes

The paint on my 200s is pretty banged up.
The black/red one would be awesome if it’s not gone already.

2 Likes

No prob :+1: PM me your address when you can and I’ll mail out on Wednesday. @Skullblade789 took the black 200S one so far so if the red and frost ones are left on Wednesday, I will split those two up for you guys.

4 Likes

Thanks!
Very cool of you.

2 Likes

I’d like to try one being I have six of these devices. Whatever color is left over is fine with me. Jim

2 Likes

Hi Jim. For the RX200 or RX200S?

2 Likes

RX200S… use jeep@jamesmcleod.net for any further communications to
make it a little easier for me to capture. Thanks, Mr. Sinner.

2 Likes

@Skullblade789 @Sanctuary_Denied @SeaWuf
OK guys, looks like it’s just the three of you so… I’m going to mail out the ones requested today along with a couple extra ones for the RX200 that were left over since they still fit the 200S. The screen cutout isn’t that much different.I mixed up colors so you’ll have a selection.

1 Like

As long it is black, for the 200, I do not care. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Got your package. Thank you very much.

2 Likes