Sad Day - Judge rules for FDA in Nicopure lawsuit

Here is some worthwhile reading.

And this final link is definitely bump worthy. It explains this whole stinky mess.

7 Likes

Me too brother. US Army 1971-1973. But we all serve with every tax dollar paid. They work for us, but that is just another hollow promise…until enough people remind them. Millions of us swore an oath against all enemies foreign and domestic.The enemies within are far more dangerous than any other has ever been.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” Cicero

8 Likes

Excellent quote! Army 72-75.

4 Likes

Just bringing this topic back up to the top, if @Nicotine_River could take a few minute and speak on this we would all greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Jayrell,
I took a proactive approach and began calling a few online vendors concerning the ability to purchase liquid nicotine & flavorings.

The outlook looks promising for a few vendors who wont be directly affected by the FDA deeming regulations. I think it’s a good idea to call your favorite vendors directly in order to see how these regulations affect them. :blush: You might be surprised by what they say.

6 Likes

I did send an email to nic river also as they are the ones I planned to buy more nic from this year sometime… my last nic purchase was over 2 years ago lol had 2000 ml of 100mg/ml nic sitting in the freezer at one point but now down to around 750ml figured it’s time to wait for a sale and restock but wanting to hold off until around the holidays if at all possible to save a few dollars… if I need to purchase sooner I can but I would rather hold out a little longer if nothing is in jeopardy…

3 Likes

I have forwarded this thread to the owner of our company. He will respond with a statement shortly, thank you!

10 Likes

And this is why you guys are #1 in my book! The transparency and customer satisfaction top notch!

5 Likes

Also, be sure to give your favorite vendors a ring if by chance you don’t get a response via email. (^_^)

3 Likes

Good afternoon,

I was down in NC last week meeting with a consulting group for PMTA’s and learned a lot. The FDA does not want people to be able to do what the DIY market is doing. Which is essentially taking matters into their own hands in regards to, at home mixing, saving money, which in turn ultimately creates a potential health risk for other people, animals etc. in regards to nicotine being sold openly to the public. We are actively trying to find ways around this and will ultimately find a solution. The deadline for PMTA’s is November of next year. Everyone is ultimately safe for now and can breathe easy :slight_smile:

-Grant Boatman

15 Likes

thank you grant can you educate me a little the November deadline is for what , is this a month to have concern about , asking because its right around the corner ill research , but im sure you could sum it up for us quickly and a lot easier lol ty

7 Likes

Thanks Grant!! That helps me breath a little easier.

1 Like

Always!

Thank you guys for everything

3 Likes

@Jayrell and @Nicotine_River I can’t tell you how much it means to me (and others I’m sure) to have a company come in, and not only stay active on the ELR site, but gives many of us, a real look at what is going on. Thanks very much as well. I wish more companies did this.

8 Likes

I’ll have him take a look at this thread once again to comment on your question.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you kindly for your reply. I hope you are able to find a solution by the November 2018 deadline. Please keep us updated on your company and your ability to sell flavors and nicotine to the DIY market.

5 Likes

I agree with you 110% on this my friend!

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I’m reading he said NEXT year November…

5 Likes

i missed that part ( next year ) ty

1 Like

no need i missed the part about " next year " lol ty though

2 Likes