Salt nic 35mg

o.k I got my salt nic the other day, its 65mg/ml i need to do 35mg for a friend. do i just out it in the same as freebase in the calculator?

4 Likes

Yep. 35mg/ml is a bit high, I assume your friend isn’t sub-ohming.

4 Likes

@ladycrooks Yes, you will enter your base NIC strength (and final required strength) just as if it was Freebase.

4 Likes

I hope not.but my 3 mg isn’t cutting it for him I am going to ask more like what device he uses and why he vapes so high. I do freebase and 3mg n im fine I quit smoking after 25 years on 6mg and after 1 week it was too much for me I went to 3mg

4 Likes

and I only got a 60ml bottle of 65mg salts its super expensive.

3 Likes

But why the jump to 35mg? Why not go for 9mg?

2 Likes

@ladycrooks, @SquirrelSmash eluded to this above. 35mg would maybe, only work for MTL vaping, and probably NOT for DL (sub ohm) vaping.

It can be common to have much higher NIC levels in pods or mouth to lung vaping, but I’d check with your friend to see what they’re vaping now.

3 Likes

Thanks. Only one but I take good care of it.

3 Likes

i would suggest making maybe a small bottle of 9 or 12 mg

speaking from experience. i was a heavy smoker . started vaping 6 yrs ago … currently im at 9mg / 6mg depending on mood . lately im in a 9mg mood .

when i mixing and dripping i vape 0 mg …

this is what i consider a heavy smoker . I KNOW VAPING SAVED MY LIFE .

this is what i smoked every month (easier to draw a picture that way )

2 - 4 packs of cigar cigs each day (they were cheap)
1 pack of black and milds everyday
pack of camel wides and a good cigar every Friday

2 big bags of Tabaco for rolling cigs

mod i was using - Wismec Reuleaux RX200 - tried 6 mg - 9mg - 12 mg - finally went to 24mg and that worked for me for about 2 -3 mnths then over the past few years i dropped my nic when i noticed i wasnt vaping as much (batteries were lasting 2 days)

Edit : always DL vaped .

4 Likes

I always have DL vaped I didn’t know there was different styles when I first started I like trying all these different profiles so the 3mg has jist worked for me. I smoked alot more than before I quit because my lungs couldn’t handle the pressure anymore. I was down to half a pk a day so I noticed 6mg was giving me overdose and those aren’t fun

2 Likes