Salt Nic Strength issues

I have been ordering my salt Nic at 60mg/ml but now I can only thing 20mg/ml. Did something change? Did Canada lower the limit on nicotine strength? The juice I usually make is 25mg so I’m not so keen on using low Nic concentrate.

5 Likes

Welcome to the new world order.

nanny

6 Likes

What does that even mean?

5 Likes

Yeah brother they changed that awhile ago. You now vape 20mg

6 Likes

You now vape 20mg at the most, until you add any flavors or PG or VG then your nic level drops. We’re suffering this shit for the sake of the children

6 Likes

I was able to get a supply of 65mg before they changed over as I sorta missed the switch from 100mg to 65 and now 20. After they dropped it the first time I wasn’t missing another nic strength decrease!
I actually don’t really plan to continue vaping after my supply is gone.

5 Likes

It’s the nanny state that has fucked with our nicotine. They truly believe we can’t make our own decisions, whether it’s Covid or vaping.

All the western nations are moving closer and closer to tyranny cloaked in western values. I’ve lived in multiple dictatorships over the past 30 years. I know what it looks and feels like. Your country and mine are just wolves in sheep’s clothing.

The difference between the USA and every other country is we have weapons, lots of them, along with tens of thousands of vets who know how to kill. We may not win, but we’ll take a lot of those nanny fucks with us. Just my humble opinion, of ourse.

9 Likes

Yeah. There was a shortage on children’s Nic, so we have to cut back so the supply increases. :laughing:

Personally? I’d make 'em eat more tomatoes.

8 Likes

Same. For now the only reason I still vape is to help others stop smoking. Excuse? Probably but I am close to quitting but I still make juice for a few people and when I quit they will have to start buying commercial juice. Two of them have never tried commercial juice. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Something new to smuggle across the border.

5 Likes

@Sprkslfly And make them eat more eggplant. That way between the tomatoes and the eggplant they will get their nic dose for the day (though in truth, they’d have to eat a bunch of both). :rofl:

3 Likes

Tomacco

5 Likes