Same flavor different brands

Well @Alder_Farm if you like mango your gonna like Golden Eye, my problem is I don’t like mango. I ate one once and hated it! BUT my ADV for three years (before the Flavor ban here) was a peach / mango blend, (go figure) and I loved it, (didn’t taste like cat pee) so I keep trying LOL.

2 Likes

What @Sprkslfly said, haven’t tried the new versions yet but crossing my fingers it is close.

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain that @DarthVapor was kind of a huge proponent of combining like flavors for the ultimate flavor boost. He might have some input on this subject. :thinking:

4 Likes

Glamour chocolate from molinberry is the best knees.

3 Likes

Dude, did you eat the peel? I did that, not knowing you’re not supposed to, and couldn’t eat mango for years. There’s a hint of that chemical in the juicy flesh of the fruit, but I like it now. Just, never ever eat the peel with the flesh!

3 Likes

I wasn’t real world mango fan either, but I’ve been on a huge mango kick for almost a year and have amassed nearly every mango available (at least the recommended ones). My favorite combo is Mango & Tango (INW) and Mango (FLV).

3 Likes

IDK maybe, was long ago and in no hurry to eat another! :sunglasses:

2 flavors I don’t have YET, thanks for a couple of suggestions, I refuse to give up on mango, its just on the back burner for now😎

3 Likes

When I eat a mango the peel is part of the experience. I tried Mango (TPA) and got nothing but peel taste! I will try INW mango & tango as xXxLEONIDASxXx suggested. Hope that will add the flesh of mango!

3 Likes

Haven’t tried anything from Molinberry yet. I will order their Glamour Chocolate and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

I have a few of those chocolate flavors that you showed. I’m glad you posted this list so I can skip buying 15 flavors that get me to the same place, chocolate liqueur or powder. I am hearing good things about the Molinberry Glamour Chocolate, that’s next on the great chocolate quest!

3 Likes

In my opinion, chocolates (tpa, fa, cap) need a very long steep, I leave them 60 days … If you try, please tell me your opinion. (except Deutsch chocolate FLV, at a low percentage, which is ready a 4-5 days)

1 Like

This is one of those that I leave 60 days, I’m still adjusting percentages, but I think it’s decent …

1 Like

@Alder_Farm as said above, the FA Cocoa by itself needs some help. Many mix it with FA Chocolate which helps pull it forward better. My personal experience with the two is there can be some dryness, and not overly friendly on coils.

1 Like

I think I just have a problem with chocolates in general Alder, so trusting someone else on their opinion of chocolate would be a smarter idea. I was just told a few days ago to treat all chocolate like bakers chocolate and I’m going to revisit the chocolates I have take their percentages WAY down to the bare minimum of where I can taste them then add in creams and sweetener.

6 Likes