Save/modify e-juice

Have a few questions about adding ingredients to already made e-liquid, both DIY and store bought. (will try and come with suggestions myself, but feel free to correct me or add info). Great if you can name specific flavours/producers and give approximately %

1. What to add if you like some more sweetness?
  2. What to add if something tastes to much citrus/fruit?
  3. What to add if you like some more body/fulness?
  4. What to add if something tastes to much of menthol/mint/anis? “Take the edge off”

Thinking loud:

1. Ethyl Maltol?
  2. Some kind of Custard, cream etc?
  3. Same as 2?
    4.?
1 Like
  1. a drop or two of LS pyure or sucralose or marshmallow
    ethyl maltol may mute the flavor

2)vape wizard mts or maybe saline but ethyl maltol will help mute the juice

1. more mouthfeel , Marshmallow or meringue

2. i dont use menthol im not sure but want to see how people answer

1 Like

Erythritol is great too, as it doesn’t gunk up coils.

Note steep times can effect this. If you vape a lot of fruits straight after mixing they can be too strong, chemically even. I give all fruits at least 3 days before touching just to “gas off”. They also mellow over each week, to the point where they become too weak.

You probably have good reason for the question of “what to add” if too strong. Why can’t you not put in so much too begin with. In that vain, I have a 150ml bottle of just 70/30 with Nic no flavours to dilute a mix if I have made it too strong. So I make a recipe, it’s too strong, I then do a few calculations add some unflavoured into the mix and I now know the reduced flavour percentages.

2 Likes

Sort of a lost cause. Could try adding more VG drop by drop, should thin the mint. I have heard that some creams like LA Cream Cheese Icing at 4% can work.
Thinning will also thin the nic.

Not if the thinner has nic in it!

What to add if you like some more sweetness? 

MARSHMALLOW,2% MERINGUE 1% OR STEVIA AT .25%
What to add if something tastes to much citrus/fruit?
CUT IT WITH VG AT 25%
What to add if you like some more body/fulness?
CAPELLA VANILLA CUSTARD V1 AT 4%
What to add if something tastes to much of menthol/mint/anis? "Take the edge off"
CUT IT WITH VG AT 25%

2 Likes