Say it aint so

is the ban coming for flavor concentrates, PG & VG? I’ve recently stocked pg, vg, and nic. i’m just starting to get some good mixes. i know i can get nic at my freedom smokes, at least for now.

5 Likes

it aint so.

8 Likes

that’s what i like to here. thanks

3 Likes

flavors are used in food, how can they ban that… but, the companies that are legally associated with vaping, they may have a problem.

5 Likes

so bull city flavors could have problems and we might have to purchase directly from manufacturers.

3 Likes

maybe, maybe not, time will tell. but i think they are not “obviously” linked to vape. it like wire, Lightning Vape saw the writing on the wall a while ago and changed their name to Wire Optum, they are still in business. Advanced Vape, OoB.

5 Likes

So sorry. I really can’t resist

4 Likes

They don’t sell Nicotine so should be fine…I believe they have already announced this wont affect them…Im not sure My Freedom Smokes will be able to continue to sell Nic…Hipefully they will but we dont know much. The only thing Im sure of is VG , PG and Flavors should all be fine …

5 Likes

good song :+1:

6 Likes

What he said…pg/vg, all used in other applications such as cosmetics, soaps, etc. Will always be available to the public. Flavors, the same thing because of the food and beverage industries. BCF is not an exclusive provider for vapers. They sell bulk wholesale to a host of other companies. They’ve already changed their name from Bull City Vapors to Bull City Flavors a long time ago.

4 Likes