just a wise guy, i suppose.

3 Likes

A grumpy wizard and VA.

2 Likes

more inside hype

3 Likes

A tad confused on the point.

2 Likes

Disagree. Squirrel has pretty much found his place IMO. You on the other hand disappear/reappear faster the a wispy cloud of 50/50 mix.

5 Likes

Well I donā€™t want to insult Joel: he is a depressive like me and we have good chats on Discord. The spurious insults are odd,

2 Likes

ā€˜Spuriousā€™ being the keyword.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see the point to any of this bickering ??? We all have bad days etc but the forum isnt the place to unleash it , especially towards other members ā€¦

8 Likes

It works pretty damn well :+1: After cutting the bristles off I used a dremel tool to cut an oval hole in one of the heads & cut a U-shaped slot in anotherā€¦ tbh I canā€™t tell that one works any better than the other, but it was a cheap (free) stirrer!

4 Likes

you didnā€™t use a new brush, did you? :wink:

do you have sonicare or oral b

3 Likes

after asking this i realized the dumbness

3 Likes

Itā€™s an older Sonicare that my granddaughter was throwing away, it still worked & as a veritable collector of useless crap I kept it on the shelf in the workshop. About 2 months ago I was looking at it & it dawned on my that it just might be an alternative to hand-shaking my DIY small bottles - the head-shafts are too short for anything taller than 30ml or the squat 60s. Any how, it does a decent job & itā€™s quiet! Iā€™m working on fitting a SS lab spatula to the sonicare head for taller bottles; plus, with the small flat spatula head it should move the juice around a bit inside the bottle to give a better mix!?!?! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes