Scale question

I want to start making my own eliquids, but the scale I ordered with 0,01gr precise still hasn’t arrived. Now I do have a scale, but that one only does per gram.

Is that very bad for my first badges of 9ml own made eliquids?

5 Likes

near impossible…better off changing preferences to drops and mix that way. Gl to u!

7 Likes

Why 9ml batches and not 10? Wait for the new one to arrive.

7 Likes

Or you could order a 2nd one with prime and it’ll be there in no time
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07NZ4TSBP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
This 0.001g one is really good for small bottles like your 9ml testers. I have a similar one (100g max) and it’s perfect and very precise for most of my mixes.

I only use a 1g scale when I mix 1 liter bottles and that’s only for my VG and PG because it’ll max out my 0.01g scale. Concentrates are still done on the 0.01g scale for those bigger bottles.

4 Likes

Yeah don’t toss that old scale, I use one for shipping packages (you have to weigh 'em if you buy postage online)

Best advice, never shared re: .01g scales. They come with little plastic covers. Use them! Never use your scale as a cup holder etc. Mine has a 500G limit and resting heavy items on there, even when turned off, damages them. Most small flav bottles deliver about .02g per drop.

5 Likes

same here. Though, I have taken to shipping flate rate lately.

4 Likes

:+1:
My scales all have an attached cover which only opens for a brief period that I use them. As soon as the bottles comes off the scale, the cover closes.
No scale should ever reach the maximum limit. They’re sensitive tools and need some TLC to keep working properly.

3 Likes

I did that thank. Forgot about that option!!
My first badge made with drops!

image|666x500

4 Likes

I have 10ml bottles and wanted to leave some room for shaking.

4 Likes

EXACTLY @anon28032772

Again, #truth

2 Likes

This is already the second one I ordered. First one I ordered on aliexpress. Also still not here.
The second one I ordered from a Dutch shop and normall is in between 1 or 2 business days. But not this time.

1 Like

The other scale isme kitchen scale, so no I’m not tossing that.

1 Like

@Wanda_van_Bogerijen Are there 3 little labels on each of your bottles ??

If so, outstanding attention to detail !!!

2 Likes

Yes, name flavour, date I made them, 80VG/20PG and the last date when it should be ready to vape after steeping.

4 Likes