Scottish roll wicking WOW

I was on the video streaming site and noticed someone lol had a video up about a scottish roll wicking method.

Curiosity got the better of me so i decided to rebuild my velocity
You thin out the cotton so its nearly see through then roll it into a loose ish tube and wick as normal.

I must admit i am getting immense flavor a lot better than usual and also a serious improvement between drips as in extra draws.

Has anyone else tried this method and noticed a difference ? Or is it just a psychological effect ?

Yeah Dave we had a thread about this a short time back. I don’t know if Rip just got on the bandwagon with it or what but here’s the thread if you’d like some amusement:

I tell you it does work very well. I mainly use drippers to test with and don’t bother with it then, but if I’m going to drip I definitely use that method.

2 Likes

I recently tried this wick in my RDTA, it work well in a deck which is a mare to wick. but when you get it spot on its spot on. worked well with my Royal Hunter also.

1 Like

The Scottish Roll works great for me. All my RDAs are wicked this way now. Don’t give ol trippy rippy too much credit for it though. It’s been around for a lil bit.

3 Likes

LMAO love it.

2 Likes