Screws and Screwsdrivers Aromamizer

Sorry for the grammar, I use the translator …
I bought, skipping the TPA (I live in Spain) the Aromamizer Supreme V2 and the Aromamizer Plus … Impressive, I am very happy with them … But … The tools are a poop, they soon wear out and I can’t squeeze. … Does anyone know the size of the screws, to be able to buy a decent tool?

I don’t know if it looks good in the picture, but they are worn and roll on the screw … I don’t know if the screw is bad too…
Maybe @SessionDrummer or someone has any idea for me…

6 Likes

@Gus6 I got you covered, let me get home and I’ll send it.

8 Likes

Thank you friend, I was editing the subject to quote you, and you have already answered … Faster than lightning …

6 Likes

Thanks to you, I bought an extra offer on the steam crave web, to see if I came home (TPA) on Monday I received it and I have already ordered another …

5 Likes

@Gus6

8 Likes

Hey brother, that is the Torx screwdriver

I am pretty sure it is this one

The Wiha is awesome but I also like the Bondhus. I bought this set and it has really come in handy. The one thing I like about the Bondhus over the Wiha is the hex driver is the same size through the whole shaft. I have had my Bondus for probably 2 or 3 years and a few months ago the 1.27mm was rounding a little. I just took it in the garage and used a carbon disc to take off the rounding part and it was as good as new, just without the ball end.

10 Likes

Wow, two different … Thank you both …

4 Likes

@gus6

Sorry, wrong link…

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O5EFT8

8 Likes

Darn it. I’m glad I don’t have the cash to buy anything. Tools (grunts like Tim)

4 Likes

Does anyone know what tool to use to tighten these screws? I think it’s in inches, and here (Spain) we use millimeters… , and it’s hard to find the tool… I trust someone will have a link…
Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

It doesn’t look very good, but I guess you all know what I mean.

4 Likes

It appears to be a Torx screw. Hard to tell what size it is. Torx uses T4, T5, T6, etc to designate size.

Amazon has lots of Torx bits / drivers listed. One thing to note, if you get the bits, they may require a 1/4 inch driver to use them (those pesky inches again). They also have the Torx driver set, where each size has it’s own handle.

7 Likes

I bought this last year and so far it’s been able to handle all repairs/teardowns on everything I’ve thrown at it. Can’t guarantee it will work on your mod, but pretty confident it will.

9 Likes

My kids got me a similar kit, for Christmas a couple of years ago. It made me confident enough (or dangerous enough) to dive into my old iphone 6S and replace the battery. It took a couple of hours because I took my time, and the phone works great. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without the specialized tools in a kit like this.

8 Likes

@Lostmarbles It is a great kit that can be used for so many things. My apartment mates said with this kit they could fix any screw that was loose in my head. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Truthfully, I got it last year and have used it a few times on some things around the apartment. Good value for the price.

8 Likes

Yup. Unfortunately, the screws fell outta my head and there is nothing to be done about it :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ve got that exact kit @Lostmarbles and despite my inability to actually READ all of the print on them, hehe, they have worked wonders on mods, tanks, laptops, xboxes and more.

8 Likes

Point in fact, I believe I bought based on your recommendation. You’re right about trying to find/read the print…I just try whatever fits :smile:

8 Likes

I just tighten mine with the little eyeglass screwdrivers, pretty sure everybody got a set of those right :man_shrugging:,
Just use whichever flat head blade fits, works like a charm…

9 Likes