Search by flavor / What can I make

I spent some time to add all my flavors, to help me find recipes i can try.

But I was disappointed as soon as i started to search when I realized I will get 0 suggestions because If I have for example “vanilla TPA” I will not get any hits on recipes with “vanilla FA” which I would like to have…

Or am I doing it wrong ?

You should pick the correct flavor names - Those are the ones with the most flavorings. TFA is always called TPA here, and the naming convention is “Vanilla (TPA)” - there a bit in the guide about it. In general, always pick the flavor with the most recipes :wink:

And yes, the site will only find recipes you can make, not ones you can make if you replace a flavor with another.

2 Likes

No, you’re not. This has been discussed before. My best suggestion for the time being is to just do a regular search for something like Vanilla. The only other option is to add all the flavors that you might want to use into your stash so that it searches for them as well.

^^ What he said :wink:

1 Like

well for those search options to be a usable feature i think you should be able to chose a broader search to see recipes that have similar flavors from different makers.

I might be the only one, but if I want to find recipes with for ex vanilla custard and graham crackers in it and my flavours are from TPA, I wanna se recipes where the creator have used flavors from FA also.

Then you should just use the regular search…

“What can I make” will show you exactly what recipes you can make with exactly the flavorings you have in your stash. No changes necessary. “Search by flavor stash” you can check off which flavors must be in the recipes, and it’ll show you those. And those can contain flavorings not currently in your stash.

At some point, when I re-work the database, I’ll make a checkbox that will let you ignore the brand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

"You should pick the correct flavor names - Those are the ones with the most flavorings. TFA is always called TPA here, and the naming convention is “Vanilla (TPA)”

Might want to see:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/vaping-abbreviations

vanilla was just one example