Search question

Hi All! I’m new to DIY e liquids. I’ve managed to mix some simple juice with the starter kit I bought from Nicotine River.

I just ordered more flavors based on the flavors that I enjoy from pre made juice from Vape Wild. Mostly citrusy types like their Pink Elephant and Freckled Lemonade.

Anyhow Ive entered my Flavor Stash inc the ones I ordered so I could start looking for recipes based on my stash. I check off Hide Single Flavor Recipes but I’m still getting them listed in the Search Results.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks sara

1 Like

I’ve just tried…I checked ‘hide single flavours’, when it had finished doing its thing, the box for ‘hide single flavours’ had unchecked itself. Bizarre!

Checking it again narrowed down the recipes I can make by about 10k.

I’ll upload a pic to show what I mean :grin:

Does that help any?

And welcome to ELR!

1 Like

After checking the hide single flavours recipes click the search button.

2 Likes

See, I did that…it searched and brought up recipes, but I had to recheck the box again for it to remove the sf recipes :thinking:

1 Like

I didn’t have to do that, weird.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a browser thingy? :thinking:

1 Like

Which browser do you have?
I’ve got Safari.

1 Like

Got it thanks! Gotta click hide single flavors then click Search.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Also Safari! Weird shnizzle. It takes me from nearly 100k recipes where it’s unchecked itself, down to 87k ish when I re-check it.

2 Likes

I’m using Safari as well.

1 Like

Had yours unchecked itself as well? Maybe I’ve broken it :rofl:

I mean this search button and the box stays checked when I use it. No search term needed.

1 Like

Windows 10/Chrome here… Just tried it and when I check the box it does search properly and stays checked when results are returned.

1 Like

It’s me! I’m clicking it, then clicking search by stash, which unchecked itself so I had to check it again. If I click the search to the left (like Jose pointed out) it works fine :+1:

1 Like

thanks Everyone! I just need to click Hide Single Flavors first then hit Search.

3 Likes

Yes, by default it includes them, then like you said, leave the search field empty, check the hide single flavors button, and re-search. Or so it is for me, anyway…

3 Likes

It’s not just you lol I have the same problem on safari, sometimes I can’t get it to work at all so I just get on my laptop lol

2 Likes

I’m using Firefox or Chrome on Linux, both have the same behavior but there are differences on different pages.

If I just use the regular search function on the main recipe page, you have to click “Hide single flavors” before you search and it will function as expected. But searching and then clicking the checkbox will not change the result.

If I use the What Can I Make button, the checkbox doesn’t seem to have any functionality for me. Even if I search through the available recipes, checked or unchecked, I get the same amount of recipes.

If I use the Seach By Flavor Stash, I get the single flavors immediately removed from the result the moment I check the box.

1 Like