Searching for eliquid calculator app

Howdy peeps-

I use ejuice me up and it’s been doin me good thus far but I’m curious about something. Is there a calculator out there that will let you program your flavors into with their SGs?

Ejuice me up allows me to program my VG/PG SG but only allows all flavorings 1 SG. Granted it would take some time to catalog all my flavorings with their SGs but in the end it would be well worth it and I would mix with pin point accuracy!

I have always done all my flavorings at an SG of 1, which is fine since the variation is only +/- .05 max on some.

It’s not a life or death necessity but it would be nice to have!

You can use the online calculator here at this site, I switched from ejuice me up to “Juice Calculator” which is free and allows for entering specific SG for whatever you want, I like it a lot, but it is PC not android (which I wish it was). Also consider what most others are using for the recipes you get, are they using actual SG or using a default of 1 when you get their recipe?

2 Likes

Cool I’ll give it a try thanks @CallMeTut! I really don’t use other’s recipes but when I have, I’ll go by the flavor %s only… I may lower or raise %s to my tastes too.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried this one, https://my-juice.com, but let me know if it’s worth a try.

1 Like

I use e-juice lab app on my galaxy s6 and it works great you can make aroma librarys and even make base mixs
You can do batches and it also does weights

Works really well and i paid 1.50 for it well worth it.

Here is a new fav diy mix and as you can see using my own base mix to start with makes it even easier

Thanks for the info @Dave_ward! I’ll look into it. I’m gonna try that recipe too!

1 Like

I’ve been using eLiquid Recipe Manager Pro (for my android), any idea how this compares to it? I don’t mind spending 2 bucks on a app, but hate the idea of having to insert all those flavors and recipes into a new program.

E cig companion for windows phone does the job. Nothing special though, except its free and accesses nothing but an internet connection.

1 Like

I’m just using this site for calculations, and using a note pad and pen to jot down too. With physical notes you don’t have annoying screen time outs, battery running out etc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had been using the Ejuicemeup app for quite a long time and stumbled across a different one recently that works fabulously. I wish I had the time to program it to work on my tablet but don’t at the moment (maybe before long).
This one will track your inventory, allow you to show which recipes you can make with what you have, tracks cost, vendors, etc. It’s the best I’ve ran across to date. http://diyjuicecalculator.com/ Hope i’m not violating anything posting it. I’m definitely not the creator of it.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with posting a link. Thanks, but I got it figured out. What I did was get a bigger work area, bigger tablet and spiral notebook made up of 3x5 index cards. No worries with electronic failure and loss of recipes.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I use this for the calcs http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.asp

1 Like

Figured I would post it regardless in case anyone else hadn’t found this one yet. I print all mine out in 30 and 250ml versions and keep them elsewhere and have a pretty large database of all my recipes saved online as well just in case. I still have tons of notes scribbled here and there or bottles with the recipe written on them with amounts. whatever works :smiley:

1 Like

It is a nice database program, I’ve been using it for “awhile”. I just wish it could be converted into an android version. I use it to store all my recipes (and notes), ingredients (and notes), inventory amounts, shopping list, and use the “category” selection to list what I need to mix, what I want to mix to test, currently testing, and WIP.

1 Like

I use Liquix APP
On my android
I like it very user friendly
Nice interface

1 Like

On my phone I use eLiquid Recipe Manager Pro

1 Like

On my phone, I just pull up this site in chrome.

2 Likes