Searching for small business owners

Hello everybody. I already introduced myself but, let’s do it again. My name is Pedro. I live in Ecuador - south America and I own a small e-Liquid manufacturing business. I have my own brand but, I do not posses a physical establishment so I depend on Vape stores to distribute my products, which fortunately have been well accepted in the market since 2018. I Use this web site to store my recipes, to calculate percentages and to read reviews of flavors I haven’t tried and I would like to, because I’m always trying to develop new flavors.
I would like to know manufacturers from other countries so we can form a group (maybe WhatsApp or other platform) in order to interchange ideas and tips.
If you are a small business owner and like to contact other countries owners (like me). If you like my idea, leave me a message with your contact information and let’s start this group. It might be of some help, it might be not but, at least we should give it a try.
Thanks in advance.

13 Likes

Bit late for that. Stock up on food, get survival gear

3 Likes

Would you please be so kind as to tell me to what vape stores you’re distributing your production since 2018? I need to know more about what you’re selling (different reviews, prices, etc.).

2 Likes

Do you take visa?

1 Like