Searching for small business owners

Hello everybody. I already introduced myself but, let’s do it again. My name is Pedro. I live in Ecuador - south America and I own a small e-Liquid manufacturing business. I have my own brand but, I do not posses a physical establishment so I depend on Vape stores to distribute my products, which fortunately have been well accepted in the market since 2018. I Use this web site to store my recipes, to calculate percentages and to read reviews of flavors I haven’t tried and I would like to, because I’m always trying to develop new flavors.
I would like to know manufacturers from other countries so we can form a group (maybe WhatsApp or other platform) in order to interchange ideas and tips.
If you are a small business owner and like to contact other countries owners (like me). If you like my idea, leave me a message with your contact information and let’s start this group. It might be of some help, it might be not but, at least we should give it a try.
Thanks in advance.

13 Likes

Bit late for that. Stock up on food, get survival gear

3 Likes

Would you please be so kind as to tell me to what vape stores you’re distributing your production since 2018? I need to know more about what you’re selling (different reviews, prices, etc.).

2 Likes

Do you take visa?

1 Like

Blessed friend.

I have been afflicted by ungodly restrictions on my assets. But, Jesus came to me and said that you can assist me in recovering the millions which all are owed. I just need you to help me with transaction fees, the poverty I have already told you about, in order to claim all.

Please reply with Jesus in your heart.

[maybe I am being too subtle on fake accounts].

6 Likes

Way too easy!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: accounts like this make me think of 1 thing. That they have or want a job creating commercial eliquids and they will let us do the work and then they copy and sell our really good recipes for profit. Does anyone ever wonder how many recipes that get posted end up as commercial eliquids and the actual creator makes no money from their sale.

4 Likes

And there’s the wait 2 days, 1 edit, comeback for SPAM.

Not you @McDuckie, the person now deleted @karenberys (and my edit, but no spam link)

6 Likes

Are you appropriating my cultural response?!

If so, good-good and carry on.

3 Likes

This thread went from somewhat interesting to “What the hell am I reading?”, real quick or I guess, it took nearly two years but in just a handful of posts. Great job!

2 Likes

You were NOT. And there’s the 1 edit spam to prove it. Yup, @zakariyamosh

2 Likes