See what flavors in a recipe is missing price/volume info

Right now, a small question mark will be displayed beside the price, if a flavor is missing volume/price information (or is in fact missing from your stash).

Click the question mark to reveal the flavors that are missing the information! Small but nice change :smile:

6 Likes

I noticed that question mark a few days back and all it said then was something in the manner of an ingredient is missing info, today, right now, itā€™s doing nothing. Iā€™m on my note 4.

I need to withdraw that comment, I see now that the ingredient is getting highlighted, it was not in view up the page. Hope I didnā€™t alarm you, that is an outstanding feature! Thank you for all the hard work to make this the best diy calculator avaliable!

1 Like

Thanks @daath! ELR gets better every day! As if ainā€™t amazing already (:

4 Likes

There is also now a quick filter function on the flavor stash - type a few letters and the list gets smaller.

Also, when you add a flavor to your stash, it should scroll to it :smile:

EDIT: The stash is now ultra compact - Click the edit icon to expand and edit! Or use the expand/collapse all.

EDIT: Also, thanks to @Aux, the flavor stash page is a little bit nicer :smiley:

7 Likes

This means i need to put in a new order of flavors just so I can play with it, shucks.Thanks @daath!

3 Likes

Great additions @daath! Streamlining ELR is your passion and we all appreciate it!

4 Likes

Site is awesome and you have been making it better and better. Thanks for all you do, @daath !!

2 Likes

I truly appreciate all that this site already has to offer and you just keep making it better ā€¦ high 5

1 Like

Is there a way or will there be a way to put in the prices for the PG, VG and nic to get the full price of what a bottle will cost?

Thanks!

Its already there bud, under profile preference, I believe thatā€™s right, if Iā€™m wrong I will come back and edit this.Iā€™m wrong, go to ELR home at the top of this page, then in the drop down for ā€œuserā€ click on ā€œupdate profileā€

2 Likes

Fantastic, thank you very much! I wouldnā€™t have expected it to be under there

Not a problem! If you have any more questions or suggestions, donā€™t hesitate to ask! The best thing about this place is how helpful, friendly, and just all around awesome the people here are!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.