Seeking a good base for 'Cheesecake Cookie's recipe

Hey everyone,

New to the site/forums and getting used to my way around things. I am looking for some help getting a good base together for a 'Cheesecake Cookie’s recipe a friend has asked me to formulate for him. There are an abundance of cheesecake recipes but nothing for a cheesecake cookie in particular. Would it be reasonable to start with a base of say Cheesecake Graham Crust and some Sugar Cookie (those are all I have at the moment)? What would really set this flavor profile off? Thanks!

2 Likes

im a huge fan of NY cheesecake by Capella and Cookie by FA a lot of people like the lorann Ny cheesecake and cream cheese icing mixed together but im sure with some sweet cream and marshmallow along with the two you listed it could work there are tons of options for cheesecake check out cheesecake base / stone by tex i beilieve

3 Likes

Excellent suggestions. Thank you. I will check out the base mix you’ve suggested. I’ll have to do what I can until I put my next flavoring order in. Very new to DIY but having a blast (and saving $$$ :smiley: )

2 Likes

what state do you live in ??

check thos one out it may give you an :bulb:play with the percentages and add the sugar cookie this is not mine but @Alisa knows her shit and if she posted it its gotta be descent and if anything it will give you a good start what a cheescake base looks like

1 Like

I’m actually up in Canada-Land :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also this looks pretty easy to work with. Thinking I could drop the CK by 2 and maybe the sweet cream by 1 and add %3 sugar cookie. Will need to give this a test.

1 Like

i see ill be going thru a bunch of flaves i dont use anymore if you lived in the states i was gonna tell you to keep your eyes open anyway i wish you luck and welcome to the wonderful world of diy , dont buy because the flaves LOOK good do your research and you will save even more money

2 Likes

If you find sugar cookie too light, you could try Inaweras Biscuit. Easily the best cookie I’ve tried, out of; FA cookie, CAP sugar cookie, CAP and TFA Graham cracker. FA cookie just tastes too strongly of AP to me, some people love it though, so it might tickle your pickle.
TFA’s Graham cracker is good, I don’t rate Capellas too highly though, it lacks a bit of body and depth.
1% Biscuit and 3 % sugar cookie makes a really rich taste biscuit crust/base. You could also use a bit of golden butter, I use Capellas but there are other out there too. Maybe 0.5-1% and it adds a bit more depth to the base/crust. Don’t confuse this with butter by TFA as that that’s like burnt rice cakes.
You may need to adjust the above percentages depending on your specific mix, but you get the idea.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for not acknowledging your replies, I’ve been away from home for a while. I will definitely load up on some of the flavors you’ve suggested and see what I can come up with.

When you get more flavors here’s a great cheesecake cookie w/ a wonderful cream base ! It’s by @Beaufort_Batches

BB's Cannoli (Goldfish Killer)

Ingredient %
Catalan Cream (FA) 1
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 0.5
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.5
Joy (FA) 0.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 2
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1
Vienna Cream (FA) 1
Zeppola (FA) 2.5

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Hey @Amy2, would like to mention since you posted this and reminded me, this Cannoli recipe with .5 Nonna’s Cake makes it quite a bit richer. I like it either way but sometimes I like it lite and sometimes I like it heavy.

1 Like