Seeking Vapefly Galaxies RDTA

My beloved Galaxies has bitten the dust and a brief internet search hasn’t found one available. If anyone could bear to part with one, or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

7 Likes

Don’t think their still available. Sorcemore has other RDA/RTA’s.

https://www.sourcemore.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Vapefly

7 Likes

What happened to it? I’ve yet to meet an RDA or RDTA that can’t be fixed unless you have a cracked insulator. What do you have for spare parts? I have one myself but can’t remember what’s in the accessories bag. If I can help you out in anyway with parts, let me know. I’m not quite ready to part with it. Not to rub it in but it really is a flavor banger.

5 Likes

@CCS Maybe this review will help in finding a new device. Number 1 and 5 are squonking RDTAs like the Vapefly. Idk if they fit your AF style but…

5 Likes

First, thanks for your suggestions, but this one is truly broken. The positive post cracked and broke off right where the set screw hole is. It could only be repaired with a replacement positive post. I was hoping that some forum member had a shelf or drawer of devises that they no longer use. Or maybe they know of a small shop with a good inventory of older gear. I’ve located a couple off these shops but none of them had the Galaxies. I’m strictly a MTL vaper and for now I’m getting by with a Fev Bf-1 RDA. It’s okay, but I strongly prefer the Galaxies.

4 Likes

Let me look tomorrow, I have a couple left BUT i don’t think they are rdta’s. I will look,

3 Likes

I don’t even know that one. Just when you think you have everything someone comes up with something new!

3 Likes

Maybe I don’t know :confused:

3 Likes

Actually Eciggity can be a resource for older models, too. I forgot about them. Thx

2 Likes

These two are the only two that I can find that i have .
One is the RDA. And one RTA. MTL. SS

2 Likes

Does the RDA have a BF pin?

1 Like

@CCS It may or may not be a long shot but I’ve done this in the past regarding device parts. Write directly to the manufacturer describing your problem and ask if they might possibly have spare parts they can sell you. I did this for a broken battery button on my Aegis Max mod and they sent me an entirely new mod! I’ve always had good results dealing directly with manufacturers. They tend to want to keep face. Here’s a direct link to their website contact page:

IMPORTANT: Send them a photo(s), they like that. If they still have that item in their warehouse you might end up with a new one. Be polite and professional. Tell them how much you love their products. Good luck, it’s always worth a try.

2 Likes

It should, but it maybe to short but, it just may work as long as the threads on the main deck are ok

3 Likes

Update: I’ve had no luck finding a Galaxies RDTA yet. I brought 2 bottom feed MTL devises out of retirement; a Fev BF-1, and a Vapefly Holic. I wasn’t really satisfied with either. While searching, though, I found a Vandvape Berserker RDA for $5.00. This is what I’m currently using and it’s pretty good. If I knew how deeply I was going to fall in love with the Galaxies, I would have bought several while they were still available.

1 Like

Not the RDTA but the bottom feed is available.

https://www.vapefavorite.com/vape-atomisers

1 Like