Selling Juice Locally Online

I recently started selling juice locally through some Facebook vaping groups. It’s pretty neat… I don’t want to deal with shipping it, so I just meet up with them to sell. Does anyone else do this that can give me some ideas on where to advertise and keep it local? I guess there’s always Craigslist, but something tells me I’d end up caged in a basement dungeon…or maybe not. Craigslist just gives me a creepy vibe.

3 Likes

I’m also thinking about selling locally/friends family etc.
Plan to keep it simple and don’t want to be a renowned alchemist. Just simple easy to vape flavours.
I will be interested and replies you get.
All the best mate.

1 Like

What I’m doing that makes it easier is post my list of flavors in a doc on Google Drive. That way I can edit it on the fly and it’ll be instantly available all places I have the link posted. I’d recommend that. Just need a free Google/Gmail account for Drive.

If you were to search Facebook for “vape (insert your city or state)” you’ll find groups. Join em, make a post in each one. It’s nice for trading as well. I just traded 2 bottles for a dripper today.

At least in all the groups I use, I’m the only one selling juice. Everything else is hardware. I would imagine it’s probably similar in most groups. So we have the advantage there.

3 Likes

Is it against the rules to post juice on Craigslist? I don’t see any listings for it in my area, and the rules say no tobacco products. Technically it’s not, but everyone likes to think it is, so idk.

1 Like

It’s probably against the “spirit” of the rule but you could probably get away with it. I also sell juice, but only to my brother and a few close friends. It’s a win-win for everyone. My friends save 70-80% on their juice purchases, I vape for free, and every once and a while I get to take my wife out on a nice date with my extra vape profits. Or I can buy some new gear… haha.

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I know Ebay doesn’t allow juice with nicotine in it anymore. Amazon also seems to shy away from nicotine products, tho i have found a few listings that say “not for smoking” in the description, and then specifies if you want a higher strength to make a note in the shipping details :wink: otherwise everything I have seen is posted as 0 nic
I was considering selling to locals, also, though… I have some friends that vape and still pay 20$ a 30ml at the shops, seems like it’d be easy to under cut that and still make a hell of a profit.

1 Like

I tried to find info about this a couple months ago for Missouri, the most I could find when looking up in the states laws that to legally sale in Missouri is that you didn’t have to have a food processing license, but you did have to have a tobacco sales permit (for e-juice) and a address… so that state can send under-aged people to the address that the nicotine is being sold from in attempts to fine you for selling nicotine to minors.

1 Like

They have enacted a great deal of regulations here, in Utah. You have to have a business license($111), and an vape/ejuice sales permit ($30), and be registered either DBA, or LLC. Have tax ID #'s, manufacture in a “Clean Room”, Labels must say the Nicotine is addictive and poisonous warning on 30% of the label in all capital letters in a font they choose (3 choices), and of course the child proof caps (duh.) Anyway, it appears that they have made the DIY sales require a great deal of hoops to jump thru and quite a bit of money to the state up front to even have permission to, not to mention the requirement of inspections from health department, zoning, fire department, dept. of agriculture, etc, etc… basically, unless you already have a thriving business, it will be almost impossible to just jump right in selling here… :confused: it is quite discouraging… although, the legality of things has never stopped me before (coughgreenscough) so i am content to slang some juice to people i know regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wow that is pretty intense and lame. I’m actually headed to Utah next week to do some backpacking in Moab. Bringing like 300+ mls of my homemade stash along for the journey :slight_smile:

I have no desire to sell E-liquid to anyone because of the Liability and the ATF. Remember what they did to Tommy Chong??? ( just saying )