Selling my Hcigar VT 200

This is one of the coolest DNA 200 mods to my opinion - Hcigar VT 200. Really enjoyed using it.

My battery charges only up to 51% but you can buy a new one online, if you want i’ll send you the links.
The problem is that i cannot order those batteries to my country, that is why i’m selling one of my beloved mods. They are sold in US, UK, South Africa, Germany and so on.

It’s not new, as you can seen on the photos, but the chip set works perfect!

Will ship to any country. Want to sell it for 50$ including shipment.

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s a steep price for an old DNA 200 mod, especially if you can get DNA 250C for $85 with free shipping… but good luck with it. It is still a good mod.
I wouldn’t sell anyone those batteries though, throw them in a recycling bag. They don’t add anything to the mod, only increase shipping price by extra weight.

5 Likes

@adary, could you help this fellow get some 18650s?

2 Likes

My VT200 has a lipo which you can find a replacement for from Fasttech pretty cheap.

3 Likes

it works with a lipo …

2 Likes

fasttech stopped selling those lipos and other website don’t send to israel…

2 Likes

Bummer! It’s been 2 or 3 years since I replaced mine. For anyone interested here’s a list of batteries that are supposed to fit the VT200. A lot of them may be available at RC/Hobby shops. Probably would require a connector change though.

4 Likes

This thread may be useful too

4 Likes

@adary told me www.av40.com is selling to Israel + www.3avape.com, www.3fvape.com and gearbest.
That was last year so I hope that hasn’t changed.

3 Likes

When I was living in the Caribbean, I had similar issues with plenty companies not delivering. I made use of parcel forwarders… maybe something you could look into, e.g. something like https://www.parcl.com (not sure this is the right solution or company, but it’s an idea that could help you out)

4 Likes

thanks! but none if them have a battery like that … i missed my train :slight_smile:
should have bought a couple when it was available on fasttech

2 Likes

stating that you can’t get 18650’s in Israel is very very false. They might be a bit expensive, but they are everywhere. Every single vape store will carry them at around 40 shekels ($12) a pop

And now that I read the whole thread, i see it’s a LiPO battery issue. They are also available in a variety of stores that have RC gear (cars, boats, planes …)

5 Likes

Hey, where have you been, man?

2 Likes

hey @adary adary, yes it’s a lipo, i know that it is not a problem to get a 18650

do you have any idea about a store with lipos? i’m pretty new here in israel.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry about the misunderstanding about the type of batteries. Glad you could pop in though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vilenchik (hobby store), Alenby street, Tel Aviv - good place to start with.

Also, there is another RC hobby store in Jabotinsky street just between Petah Tikwa and Bne Brak (can’t remember the store name).

you can also search for RC stuff in Israel

Very quick and not thorough online search came up with this:

https://dorhm.co.il/catalog/60

6 Likes

Life is a strange thing. TL;DR version, big promotion at work, no time for life :slight_smile:
I saw my name pop up in the digest I get so I came to see what’s up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope you get sorted out with that info so you won’t have to sell that mod that you like so much
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://hobbyking.com/ have sent Lipo batteries to me in Israel a few times.

6 Likes